Chapter 2.30: Making this personal

Yoongi practically ran into his eomma's house, becoming nauseous when he saw all the blood on the ground, leading straight to the kitchen. There were already officers swarming the place, however they didn't see Sejun when he left.

"No no no," Yoongi mumbled over and over again as he saw the paramedics with his eomma, one commanding the other. 

"Excuse me sir-" one of the paramedics attempted to speak, only for Yoongi to interrupt. 

"Shut the fuck up, she's my eomma and I'm not getting away from her," the peach haired male barked, squatting down next to his eomma. 

Ilsung and Jungkook ran after Yoongi, finding the male next to his eomma, the female shaking rapidly, her eyes a blood shot red. Ilsung was the first to notice the red liquid around her, the liquid that wasn't blood. 

"Fuck," Ilsung muttered, Yoongi's head snapping towards him. 

"What?" 

"Yoongi hyun-"

"What is it Ilsung, this is my eomma if something is wrong you're going to fucking tell me!" 

Ilsung took a deep breath before speaking, "Sejun injected her with the red liquid, Yoongi, it's fatal." 

The peach haired male's heart dropped to the pits of his stomach, his breath's now becoming short. He took his eomma's hand in his own, the paramedics doing everything they could do to help Ms.Min, eventually getting her to the ambulance with Yoongi on board and Ilsung and Jungkook following behind in the car. 

"Eomma please, you need to live, you're going to have grandchildren, they are going to need their grandma, I need you," Yoongi practically sobbed, holding his eomma's hand tightly, knowing very well the female was gone. 

"Were sorry Mr.Min, we try-"

"its okay, I know you did," the elder interrupted again with a sad smile, looking at his eomma's body again, his heart shattering into billions of pieces. 

Sejun was making this personal. 

<><><>

"We're sending her to my parents weather you like it or not NamJoon," SeokJin stated, packing his daughters things into her luggage as she ate in the kitchen. 

They had left the restaurant, Taehyung and Jimin going to Tae's place while Jin and NamJoon went to pick up their daughter. The elder father now proposing they send Jisoo away. 

"Jin are you serious? We can protect her here-" NamJoon tried to compromise with his husband, who just gave him a look.

"I'm not risking our daughters life NamJoon! She'd be safer far far away from Seoul, away from that son of a bitch, you think he'd think twice about killing our daughter?! Trust me, I am well aware of how much it's going to hurt to send her away, but it's whats best for her," Jin explained, walking up to his husband and cupping his cheeks, "she'll be safer away from here, away from us."

NamJoon nodded, tears streaming down his face, he closed the gap between him and Jin, the two sharing a sweet, tender kiss before they were interrupted by their daughter. 

"EW DAD IS EATING APPA!" Jisoo shouted, Jin and NamJoon laughing. 

"Dad isn't eating appa Soo," SeokJin laughed, picking his daughter up, the female squealing in her appa's hold. 

Jin's expression slightly dropped when he realized he'd have to be away from his precious princess for god knows how long, "baby, how do you feel about seeing grandma and grandpa for a little while?" 

Jisoo tilted her head, watching her Dad walk over to them, "why appa?" 

"Appa and I have important grown up stuff to handle," he answered for Jin. 

"Okay!" the five year old chirped, hitting her appas shoulders lightly so he'd let her go.

The elder mouthed a thank you to NamJoon, his husband only nodding. A loud knock on the door caught both their attention, Joon walking to the door first. When he opened it, he saw a sobbing Yoongi with an equally sad Jungkook next to him. 

"What happened?!" SeokJin shrieked, pulling Yoongi into his chest as the male cried harder. 

Jungkook sighed, wiping his own tears, Ms.Min was an important part of all the male's lives, she was willing to take Jungkook in when his parents didn't want him. 

"Sejun killed Misun." 

a/n
Misun is mama mins real name.