Chapter 2.34: He's in GwangJu

"Jackson, you're dead ass a life saver," Yoongi smiled, something he hasn't done in awhile. 

Jackson Wang was someone Hoseok and Yoongi have known for a long time. They first ever saw Jackson in that video he had posted with his boyfriend, now husband, Mark, which explained their experience with artificial syncing. Soon meeting when Jackson's husband, came to Yoongi's studio. The four good friends. 

"It's really no problem Yoongi, I still can't believe we haven't found him," Jackson sympathized, smiling slightly at the elder male in front of him. 

Jackson was a cop. 

The rest of the male's were waiting outside the room Jackson and Yoongi were in, all of them extremely anxious to know where the fuck Sejun was keeping Jia and Hoseok, it's already been a week since SeokJins encounter with Sejun. 

The blonde sighed in relief, turning the computer around and showing it to Yoongi, "we know where he bought the car, which was in Daegu, if we go to the place he bought it, or stole it, they can turn on the GPS tracker. When they do, we can track down the car and find Hoseok and Jia."

The peach haired male let out a relieved sigh, he had a very strong urge to cry, he didn't know why, maybe because he was so relieved to finally be seeing his sunshine after months of being away from him. To hold Hoseok and tell him that they would be having a baby girl and boy, to pick names with him and be happy again. 

"To Daegu it is then."

><><

Hoseok could slowly feel his body giving up on him, and it was not a pleasant feeling. To have your stomach grumble with immense hunger, your head pound with every movement, to have your mind screaming at you to give up. 

The male knew he couldn't though, he was going to have kids and he needed to be there for Yoongi. 

A low groan sounded through their area of capture, Hoseok not even realizing it came from himself. He looked around, remembering he had fallen asleep at some point in the day after Sejun.... did things to him again. 

He looked over at Jia's cell, noticing the female was soundly asleep. Hoseok sighed, pushing himself up and sitting against his cell, it hurt him to know that Yoongi was still sad, of course he would be.

It sometimes made Hoseok think back on the days he wished he wasn't synced to the male, maybe then Yoongi wouldn't be so hurt all the time. Though every time Hoseok told Yoongi about those feelings, the peach haired male would quickly reject them, telling Hoseok he has never been happier. 

"I miss you," he mumbled to himself, hoping Yoongi would hear him. 

Before Hoseok knew it, he began crying, he didn't know how long he could take this. 

<<>>

"Damn, four months, that's crazy," Jackson stated, Yoongi nodding sadly. 

"I know, and i've tried to figure out ways to find him, but none of them ever work," the peach haired male said, leaning back on the passenger seat. 

Ilsung and Jimin kept quiet in the back, listening to Jackson and Yoongi speak, well more Ilsung was, Jimin was asleep on the male's lap. A white car following them, occupied by Jungkook, Taehyung, NamJoon, and SeokJin. 

"How is Mark? And your son's name was Jinyoung, right?" Yoongi asked, trying to change the subject. 

Jackson smiled fondly at the thought of his husband and 8 year old son, "yes and they're good, though Mark does want me to change my profession. For the sake of Jinyoung."

"Well I can understand where his fear is coming from, it must be terrifying knowing your husband may not come back home one day because he's out saving lives."

The blonde haired male nodded, making a right turn and turning off the car, the men finally at their destination after an almost 2 hour and a half drive. Yoongi got out of the car first, marching straight into the rental place, the other's running after him. 

The peach haired male walked right up to a worker, the name tag reading 'Kai', "excuse me, where is the owner of this place?" Yoongi asked quickly, not caring how odd he looked to have seven other people standing behind him. 

"Yeah, um, her name is Leena, she's in the back room," the male pointed to where he spoke of, Yoongi thanking him before marching over there as well. 

A woman sat behind a desk full of papers, Yoongi not even knocking before barging in with Jackson right on his heels. 

"Excuse me-"

"We need you to tell us who bought this car with this license plate, and turn on the GPS tracker for it, it's an emergency," Jackson spoke before Yoongi could, the woman a bit scared when she noticed the threatening gaze Yoongi held in his dark eyes. 

Without a question the female did as told, showing Jackson the location of the car he was speaking of and the name the person who bought it went by, James, Yoongi couldn't believe that was the best Sejun could come up with. 

The two walked out of the building, the rest waiting expectantly. 

"He's in GwangJu," Yoongi informed, NamJoon raising an eyebrow. 

"Out of all places, he really chose GwangJu?" the male question, a bit of fury in his tone. "Where Hoseok was fucking born?"

Ilsung cut in, "it's where he raised me, or my eomma did, I should have thought of that earlier and not just brushed it off when it came to mind."

Yoongi shook his head, "it doesn't matter now, I don't want to waste anymore time. Let's go get my Hoseok." 

a/n
I really love Jackson Wang

Sejuns Return is ending soon :,}