Chapter 2.4: "..Serious Issues."

"So you made up by fucking basically?" Tae said, Yoongi rolling his eyes at the younger's words. 

"If your brain can't comprehend it any other way, then sure, we made up by fucking," the peach haired male sarcastically spoke. 

Jungkook walked in, pecking Tae on the cheek as he made his way to the kitchen. 

"How the hell do you deal with him?" Yoongi questioned to the red headed male. 

Jungkook shrugged, "he sucks my dick rea-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Taehyung yelled over Jungkook, the younger's laughter able to be heard from the kitchen. 

Yoongi was in Jungkook and Tae's apartment, Hoseok at work with Jimin. Yoongi taking the liberty to hang out with his friends. 

"It baffles me how i'm friends with you guys," Yoongi laughed, feeling a bit of pain on his head. On instinct Yoongi held the spot on his head that hurt. 

Jungkook walked back in the room, already noticing Tae's worried expression. 

"Hyung, you okay?" he asked, crouching down. 

"It's not me," Yoongi panted, "it's Hoseok."

<><><>

"I can't believe you! How could you choose a ghost over me!" Ilsung yelled at Hoseok, the silver haired male only rolling his eyes. 

"Cause he's my fiance, oh and I don't know, soulmate?" the silver haired male remarked. 

Ilsung became annoyed, pushing Hoseok with more strength then intended. The silver haired male fell to the ground, his head banging against the hard wood floor. 

Resulting in Yoongi's pain. 

Taemin quickly ran in, yelling at the kid to get the hell out. Jimin ran in as well, though going to Hoseok instead. 

"You okay Hyung?" the male asked. 

Hoseok nodded, "yeah, that kid has some serious issues." 

"Tell me about it," Jimin laughed, Taemin coming over to Hoseok with a bag of ice. 

What the fuck just happened? Hoseok heard the voice of Yoongi in his head, chuckling at how annoyed his lover came off to be. 

That kid, Ilsung, just pushed he and I hit my head on the floor. He responded with. 

Do I need to fight that little hoe? Yoongi questioned, the male already holding a bag of ice against his head.

No babe I'm fine, I have to go though,I love you.

Love you too. Yoongi replied back with a smile.

<><><>

Ilsung made his way to the highly guarded facility, a white hood covering his slim body. He didn't mean to push Hoseok so harshly, it just kind of happened.

As the male walked up to the lady at the window, he sported his most disarming smile.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"Visiting," Ilsung replied, leaning on his left leg.

"Whom?" the woman questioned.

"Ja Sejun," Ilsung responded, biting his bottom lip as the name escaped his mouth.

"Follow the guard," the women said, pointing to a muscular man.

Ilsung walked into the visiting area, other people their visiting their loved ones behind bars. A window and guards keeping them apart.

The 19 year old boy sat down, waiting for the other male to arrive, and soon enough he did.

Sejun has been in prison for 5 years, though it seems much longer. He had tattoos now, his dark hair was shaved and his smile looked even more wicked then before.

The dark haired male sat down, smirking towards the young boy. He picked up the phone, waiting for Ilsung to do the same.

Eventually the boy did.

"Hello Ilsung," he greeted, his voice unbearably deep.

"Hi appa."

a/n
:>
Quite a plot twist eh?

Meet Ilsung

(Love my manz Dylan, he just fits what I imagine Ilsung to look like)