Chapter 2.32: We meet again

"Can I just die already?" Jia questioned aloud, Hoseok's head snapping in her direction. 

"Jia don't say that." 

"Why not Hoseok, isn't it obvious that no one is going to find us?" the female questioned, her voice low. 

Hoseok shrugged, "you never know, one of my very good friends was kidnapped for almost as long as us and now he's engaged to his sync." 

Jia perked up at the news, "can you tell me the story of how you and Yoongi met?" 

The silver haired male smiled painfully, Sejun having come already and grabbed supplies just to leave about 2 minutes later. He knew it was one of Jia's favorites and would always distract the female from her current situation. 

So Hoseok took a deep breath, "Once there were two boys..."

<><><>

"that always broke everything he touched, NamJoon I could literally write a book souly based on how much you break things," SeokJin laughed, his husband huffing on the other line. 

Quiet was odd for the elder male, since he was always used to hearing Jisoo running around or talking about something that happened to her or in her favorite show. 

"Ilsung is coming over right?" he heard NamJoon question. 

"Yeah with Jimin, there already close by, those two are honestly adorable," Jin gushed, happy for the younger. 

NamJoon sighed contently, "Yeah they are, I'm happy Jimin finally found his natural sync, even if it's someone we all didn't expect." 

Jin chuckled, "true, tr-"

The male stopped speaking when he heard a strange sound coming from the front door, as if someone was trying to break in. 

"Jinnie, SeokJin are you okay?"  he heard his husband inquire, though he was too distracted to answer.

The door knob fell off the door. 

"Shit!" Jin muttered, "NamJoon call the damn cops, I love you, okay?"

"Jin-"

"Just say okay!" Jin whispered yelled, NamJoon could feel his husbands anxiety. 

"Okay." 

SeokJin hung up the phone once he heard his answer, glad that he went with his gut and sent his daughter away, because if she was still there then things would be much harder for Jin then they are right now, he was also glad Yoongi was staying with his sister for the time being. 

The male quickly grabbed a weapon, hiding himself where that bastard wouldn't see him. His heart was pounding within his chest, goosebumps rising on his skin when he heard the sickeningly familiar voice. 

"Hello SeokJin," Sejun greeted with fake kindness. "Dear, why don't you make this easier for both of us and just come out."

Jin's eyes flashed white, his eyes irises glowing, NamJoon connecting with SeokJin seeing what his husband was currently. 

SeokJin relied on his senses, so when he felt Sejun near closer to where he was he quickly swung the iron skillet that was in his hands and it thankfully made contact with Sejun's face. 

Sejun fell to the ground with a low groan, noticing the white SeokJins eyes displayed. The male quickly grabbed Jin's ankle, pulling the male down, Jin falling face first on the ground. 

"Hello my rose, I presume you'll get to see your SeokJin die first hand," Sejun smirked, Jin scowling. 

"You thought bitch," Jin stated, kicking Sejun once again. 

The blonde quickly ran to one of the floorboards in his house, ripping it out and grabbing the gun that lay underneath it. He quickly turned around, turning safety off the gun and resting his hands on the trigger, the gun aimed right at Sejun's head. 

Before SeokJin could shoot without a second thought, Sejun ran out of the house, really not wanting to die at the moment, though that didn't stop Jin from shooting his leg. 

Once the male was out of sight, Jin collapsed to the ground, now noticing his bloody leg from the picture frame that he didn't even know fell. The picture was of all his friends, though he found it peculiar that the only speck of blood on the picture, 

was on Hoseoks neck.

<><><>

Sejun limped out of the house, running to his car and getting in it. He slammed his hands on the steering wheel multiple times, accidentally hitting the horn, attracting the attention of some people around him. 

Without second thought he put the car in reverse and left. 

Not realizing the persons attention that he caught, would make the boys find him, and fast.