Chapter 2.10 - A life

Next thing the boys knew, they were packed in two cars. Hoseok and Yoongi picking up Taemin and Jimin. The orange haired male telling Taemin to pretend like they are still together, to pretend that they are still Synced. They all had way to much to worry about for Jimin to now confess his relationship problems.

NamJoon and Jin were picked up by Taehyung and Jungkook, the married couple dropping their daughter off at their neighbors house. They had quickly informed the rest on what was going on, they were all shitting their pants, though keeping brave faces.

None of them wanted to see Sejun again.

"Hoseok slow the fuck down!" Taemin pleaded from the back seat, holding onto the handle for dear life. While his boyfriend, ex, just laughed beside him.

Taemin glared at Jimin, the younger of the couple kissing his lips cutely before holding onto his own handle, their hands interlocked.

Doing this was slowly shattering Jimin's heart.

As Hoseok was speeding down the streets, avoiding other vehicles as he went WAY over the speed limit. Yoongi was on the phone with another car that was going just as fast as they were.

"We just passed you guys," Jungkook said into the phone, peering at the rear view mirror.

"KIM TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS!" SeokJin yelled from the backseat, holding onto Namjoon as if he was going to die.

Hoseok kept his grip on the steering wheel, his knuckles white, the silver haired male almost sending the males in the car flying when he made sharp turns. Though they needed to due this, a life depended on it.

"Give me the damn phone!" Namjoon demanded, Jungkook giving the phone to the older male, since Jungkook's hand was now free; He decided to interlock his with Taehyung's, the slightly older male smiling.

"You guys do remember where Jessi lives right?"  Namjoon questioned, his voice shaking slightly, SeokJins grip on him growing stronger.

Hoseok was becoming aggravated with how tedious they were being, stepping on the gas even harder, "baby calm down!" Yoongi begged, gripping on Hoseoks forearm instead of the handle; Attempting to get Hoseok to calm down before Taemin puked in the backseat.

"Yes Namjoon we do, now instead of talking to me about nonsense, has HE said anything to you?" Hoseok cocked his ear to the side, trying to hear what NamJoon's response to the question was.

Namjoon sighed, his body jerking left when Taehyung turned. The four seeing a black car zoom past them, "they passed us again," Taehyung proclaimed, going a bit faster to catch up with Hoseok, SeokJin closing his eyes and accepting that he may die because of Taehyung's driving.

"He hasn't called nor said anything, he is being a diabolical son of a bitch, he expects us to go," NamJoon grit his teeth as he spoke, Jin massaging his thigh as a form of comfort.

Yoongi sighed, his mood uplifting slightly when he noticed Jessi's address street come into view. "We're almost there," Yoongi informed Namjoon.

"I know, were right behind you," NamJoon smirked seeing Yoongi, Jimin, and Taemin turn around.

Taehyung and Hoseok slowed down, parking on the curb. The eight men got out of the vehicles, Taemin's legs a bit wobbly.

"You are such a baby," Jimin teased his boyfriend, who showed an annoyed expression.

"Shut the fuck up," Taemin scowled, standing properly.

"Make me," Jimin challenged, Taemin glaring in his direction.