Chapter 2.31: Who will

A month later 

Hoseok and Jia gone: almost 4 months 

"... and we say goodbye to a gracious woman, who provided love and comfort to many people, does anyone want to say any words?" the priest spoke, Yoongi's face completely blank as he remained lost in thought. 

CL nudged Yoongi's shoulder, the male looking at her then looking at the priest, "I will," he spoke, standing up to walk in front of everyone. 

The peach haired male took a deep, shaky, breath, "My eomma, Min Misun, was a truly bad ass woman," he chuckled, everyone in the room smiling, "she raised my sister and I by herself, my appa leaving us when we were young and let me tell you she did an amazing job raising Chaerin and I. When I was eighteen I was accidentally synced thanks to her, she insisted it was the right thing to do, and it really was. Because of her I met the love of my life, my amazing sync who would have wanted to be here today to say his proper goodbyes and I bet my eomma would have loved to see him one last time, or her future grandchildren. I had the best eomma anyone could have ever had, and I am forever thankful that she helped me through so much, I love you eomma, you better show heavens who's boss." 

Yoongi was crying by the end of his speech about his eomma, CL in tears as well. The funeral soon came to an end, Yoongi going with CL to her home. 

It turned out Yoongi and Hoseok really were going to be having twins, the male should have been ecstatic by the news but he couldn't forget that his fiance was still missing, his eomma's death distracting him from that momentarily. 

"Yoongi its going to be okay," CL insisted, patting her younger brothers back. 

Yoongi chuckled with little emotion, "how can you still believe that?"

"Because if I don't, then you never will."

<><><>

Ilsung held Jimin in his arms tightly, the elder male curling up into Ilsung's chest as he let all his emotions go, Ilsung now feeling all of them. 

The two now naturally synced. 

When Ilsung ran off to go with Yoongi and Jungkook, and all Jimin could think about was the younger male's well being, he knew his feelings were definitely not platonic; the two becoming naturally synced, by having sex, a couple days after.  

"Baby I promise things will work out in the end," Ilsung whispered, Jimin looking up at him. 

"I don't even know if that's true anymore, Ms.Min is dead, Jessi's dead, Minho is in fucking foster care, Jia and Hoseok are still missing, and we still don't fucking know where-"

Jimins tangent was interrupted by soft lips on his, his and Ilsung's lips meshing together perfectly. The younger was satisfied when he felt Jimin calm down, pulling his lips away from the elders. 

"I know Jimin, but we're going to find him soon," Ilsung stated, Jimin shaking his head slightly. 

"How are you so sure?" Jimin inquired. 

"I can feel it."