Chapter 2.15 - The Apple Doesn't Fall Too Far From The Tree

"For the last time!" Yoongi exclaimed, his hands clenching into fists, "I am Synced, I am gay, I am engaged, and I am not interested in you!"

The female in front of him only shrugged, twirling her hair in her hands. "You won't be sooner or later," she stated, her green eyes gleaming. 

Yoongi sighed, irritated, her marched back to his studio slamming the door as he sat down. 

What's got you so grumpy? Yoongi smiled at the familiar voice that resonated throughout his head, his annoyed mood dissipating within seconds. 

This stupid bitch again, she doesn't seem to comprehend that I'm Synced, I'm gay, and i'm going to get married soon. She literally will not back off. The elder responded, reality hitting him. 

He was going to get married to the love of his life in less then 3 months, excitement and nerves pulsated throughout his body, a warm feeling blooming within his chest. 

The peach haired male could feel Hoseok's own excitement, his cheeks burning, or Hoseok's cheeks were. Both their hearts were beating with extreme love and affection, the two wanting to hold each other forever. 

Remember to be careful, and stay with Kihyun until I come pick you up at 7 a'clock sharp, I have to get back to class, I love you Min Yoongi. Hoseok said, Yoongi's gummy smile taking over his features. 

He responded quickly before they stopped communicating through their minds, I love you too, remember to stay safe as well. 

<><><>

Jimin's eyes widened, a familiar fear bubbling within his chest at an extreme rate. "w-WHAT?!?" he questioned, Ilsung closing his eyes to compose the guilt and grief that took over his whole being. 

"Let me ex-"

"DID YOU KNOW!" Jimin screamed, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ME! TO THE PEOPLE I LOVE!" 

"Jimin Hyung I-" 

"DID YOU HELP HIM!?" hot tears were streaming down Jimin's chubby cheeks, Ilsung's heart clenching at the sight, "The night you walked with me, were you helping him?!" 

"Of course not!" Ilsung almost yelled, "why on earth would I want to hurt you!" 

"Because you're his son! He has done so many evil things, how do I know the apple didn't fall to far from the tree?!" 

Ilsung took a deep breath, "the only thing I aided him in, was trying to break Hoseok and Yoongi up, which I gave up on. I have had losses because of him too! He killed my mother, my aunt, almost killed my cousins. For fucks sake he tried to kill me after I saved you!" 

Jimin's eyes softened as he saw Ilsung slowly break down, his hands raking through his hair frustratingly. "I just wanted my appa, not a monster who wanted me to help him to things that made me sick to my stomach." 

The blue haired male walked over to Ilsung, standing right in front of the younger. Jimin moved Ilsung's hands away from his face, revealing the males face, and when Jimin looked into the boys eyes, he saw no evil, no malevolence, no wrong intentions. 

Only sincerity and heavy guilt for some things that were out of his control. 

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, i-it's just, you being his son puts me on edge," Jimin confessed, Ilsung nodding at his words. 

"If I were you, i'd be suspicious too." 

After a moment of silence between the two, Jimin spoke, "Thank you. For y'know helping me that night, you didn't have too." 

Ilsung shook his head, wiping the tears away from his eyes aggressively, "it's really nothing, you needed help either way." 

Jimin nodded at his words, a question burning through his mind. As if Ilsung could sense this, and even guessed what his question was, he answered, 

"I don't know where he is keeping Jia, and I do not know where he is right now. I helped him get a phone and some clothes, that is it." 

The elder looked up at Ilsung, realizing that the young male looked nothing like his father, besides their matching skin tone. He pondered on how exactly Ilsung knew what he was thinking, it seemed quite freaky for two people that did not communicate much. Ilsung and Jimin have known each other for a couple months, but were never 'close', per-say. 

Ilsung looked over at the clock near Jimins couch, getting up. "I better leave, since you are not going to want me her-"

"Stay," Jimin whispered, looking up at the younger, "you have no where to go and until you do, I-i'll let you stay here." 

Jimin did not know why he was doing this, he just felt a sort of pull towards Ilsung, which was beyond odd, since he was the son of Jimin's worst nightmare. The male looked at Jimin with a raised eyebrow, "are you sure? I could ju-"

"Stay here," the elder insisted, Ilsung, finally complying to his words. 

Time 5:30 pm

A/n
I am thankful for each and every one of you, hope you have an amazing day my fabulous sinners❤