Chapter 2.21 - "Hit a nerve didn't i?"

Hoseok awoke on a cold cement floor, his body aching. The silver haired male looked around warily, noticing he was in a cell type structure.

Cliché, he thought.

He closed his eyes, souly thinking about his fiance. From what he could tell, Yoongi was scared, anxious, and most definetly sad. Which only made Hoseok's heart ache with regret, he should've fought harder.

"Ouchie!" he heard diagnol from him.

The male quickly went to the front of his cell, looking over at a young girl.

Jia...

"You're Jia! Jessi's daughter!" he exclaimed, not caring that Sejun could maybe hear them.

The young girl nodded slowly, from what Hoseok could remember, she is nine years old.

Looking at her, Hoseoks jaw dropped. She had bruises all over her body, she looking extremely malnourished, her long brown hair was covering most of her face.

"He took you too, youre Hoseok. Sejun was saying how he should have 'taken you first'," she air quoted the words as she spoke, her voice a bit monotone.

Hoseok nodded, leaning back on the wall, "why did you say ouchie?"

"Poked myself with a needle," Jia showed Hoseok her bleeding finger, shrugging as she brought it back down.

"Is my brother okay? Minho?" she asked, "I already know my eomma's dead."

Hoseoks breath hitched, his heart hurting even more then before, "minho's okay, he survived."

Jia nodded, laying her head on her arm, breathing in and out slowly. The young girls eyes widened, she suddenly scurried to the back corner of her cell.

Hoseok craned his neck to try and see what the girl was looking at, soon realizing it was Sejun.

"There is no need to be afraid my dear niece," the male cooed, stepping into Hoseoks line of view.

"Sure there isn't, her uncle didn't just kidnap her, kill her eomma, and," Hoseok clapped, standing up in his cell and walking to the front, "stab her brother multiple times."

Sejun chuckled, walking in front of Hoseoks cell, but the silver haired male wouldn't even back down.

"Dearest sunshine, id presume you'd be more afraid of the situation you're in at the moment," Sejun cocked his head to the side, staring at Hoseok with amusement.

"Why would I be afriad when last time you kidnapped my fiance and friends, I injected your ass and got you sent to jail," the young male laughed.

Sejuns face darkened, the male coming closer to the bars.

"Hit a nerve didn't i?" Hoseok smirked, Sejun becoming even more agitated.

The elder male nodded, "you want to play around," he laughed, going into his bag and pulling out an orange liquid.

He grabbed a near by syringe and filled it with a plentiful amount, "ill play."

Sejun opened the cell, grabbing Hoseok by the throat, the silver haired male trying his hardest to wiggle free from his hold.

Not because he was afraid for himself.

But he knew Yoongi would be able to feel whatever was going to happen, and thats what scared him.

Hoseok felt the prick of the needle on his neck, a sudden burning coursing through his body. Especially his neck and chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Hoseok screamed, itching at his neck and chest, the burn now spreading to his arms.

Then it stopped, the burning and pain all stopped.

Sejun was beyond suprised.

"What the..." he trailed off, not understanding how it stopped working.

Hoseok smiled lightly, not because of the situation he was in, not even close;

but because he could hear Yoongi in his head, his fiance's beautiful soothing voice was playing in his head.

Though Hoseok for some reason couldn't communicate back, most likely because of something Sejun did to him.

As long as he could hear him though, Hoseok was atleast a bit happy. 

a/n
:,)