Chapter 2.24: The Curse of a Sync

Warning: This chapter will contain a topic that may be triggering to some readers, I do not condone rape or see it as a morally right thing in our world. For the sake of the plot, and the development of this book it is included. If you have been raped or touched in a sexual manner WITHOUT your consent, please speak to someone, or even me, my pm's are always open. A warning sign will be displayed for when the actual rape will happen.

"I'm so sorry honey, that's awful," Ms. Min sympathized, grabbing her son's large hand into her own frail one. 

Yoongi only nodded, his head down as tears welled up in his eyes. Confiding in his eomma felt better then expected, though it did cause his depressing emotions to release all at once. 

Ms.Min lifted her sons head, looking into his cat like eyes. "My poor boy," she began, stroking his cheek, "i'm sorry I can't be there for you like old times." 

The peach haired male quickly shook his head, "eomma you have have helped me more then I can repay you for, Hoseok too, if he was here he'd definitely scold you for thinking such a thing!" 

The female laughed wholeheartedly, her eyes crinkling as she did so. "So, CL is pregnant with your baby?" 

Yoongi nodded, "have you included that piece of information in your notes that you send Hoseok?" Ms.Min asked, taking a delicate sip of her coffee. 

The male shook his head, "I feel it's a piece of information that I should save for when I see him again." 

Ms.Min nodded, seeing her son's reasoning as acceptable, though she did feel that it would help Hoseok carry on further if he knew that he'd soon be having a child. Though that wasn't a piece of information that she would continue to ponder on. 

The frail women began standing to put the remaining dishes away, only for Yoongi to protest. 

"Eomma, I am the guest, let me do it," reluctantly, Ms. Min nodded, sitting back down. 

Yoongi began picking up the dishes, making his way to the kitchen without a problem. The thing that pushed Ms. Min to run to the kitchen, despite her age, was her sons agonizing scream and the sound of something breaking. 

⚠<>⚠<>⚠

Hoseok was thrown roughly on what seemed like a bed, he was blindfolded, not able to see where he was or what was happening.

Though he had a pretty good idea of what was coming.

The silver haired male wasn't even worried for himself, he could care less, he was worried about his precious angel. He knew Yoongi would be able to feel everything that was about to happen, and that pained Hoseok gravely, but what would make him feel worse is letting a young girl get raped!

So, he decided he'd take the fall, because he didn't need that guilt and didn't want Jia more traumatized then she already was.

Sejun looked over Hoseoks body with admiration, content that Hoseok decided to take the fall for his brat of a niece.

The elder male took his hand and roamed Hoseoks body, the younger letting out a whimper of discomfort. Sejun almost felt bad.

Almost

That night, Hoseok would have rather been back at his home, where his step father used to beat the shit out of him every single day, when he was depressed and always wishing to end his life.

Because at that moment in time, when he felt someone else touching him, someone else having sex with him, moaning his name when all he wanted to do was give up because it felt so wrong.

The younger kept his screams in, not wanting Jia to hear, if she could. The pain was bearable, the worst part being Sejun on top of him moaning when all Hoseok could think about was his angel and how he had to be in pain at the moment. It was one of the curses that came with being Synced to someone, if something bad happens to you, your sync will feel it too.

Hoseok had never wanted to die more then he did at that moment.

<><><>

The peach haired male crouched on the floor, his lower region, mainly his was, burning with an almost unbearable sensation.

He felt violated, disgusted with the sensation that coursed throughout his body.

Through Hoseoks body.

Yoongi released an agonizing scream when he realised what was happening to his sunshine, to his dear Hoseok.

Ms.Min ran into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around her son in an attempt to comfort him.

An odd sense of Deja Vu corrupted her body, this moment, position, reminding her of when Yoongi first found out he was synced to Jung Hoseok.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she asked, her son sobbing in her arms uncontrollably.

"H-hose-ok!" Yoongi screamed, trying to calm down his ragged breaths, the feeling just wouldnt go away.

Ms.Min softened her eyes, turning Yoongi to look at her, "what's happening to Hoseok, honey?"

"E-eomma, I-i think he's being r-raped!" the peach haired male managed to say through his crying.

The elder female pulled Yoongi closer to her, breathing in and out slowly as tears threatned her eyes.

Hoseok didn't deserve this, Yoongi didn't deserve this, none of those boys deserve this! She thought, rubbing her sons head.

Ja Sejun was a truly evil man.

a/n
That was sad

On another, happier, note. Id like to give a huge thank you to Argentum_Cochleari for my very first ever fanart

Its so frickin beautiful, so again, thank you so much, I love it, you're truly a sweetgeart💜❤