Chapter 2.18 - Tears and Pain

SeokJin stared at Yoongi's sleeping face with pure sympathy. He and NamJoon had just returned from the police station, the peach haired male falling asleep on the way to Jin and Joon's house out of pure exhaustion. The cops told Yoongi to attempt and communicate with Hoseok through their sync, the peach haired male cursing at them because of course he's tried that already!

"Jisoo's asleep," NamJoon said walking into living room, where Jin was with Yoongi asleep on his lap, his fingers threading through Yoongi's peach colored locks. 

Hoseok loved when someone would thread their fingers through his hair, especially when he was stressed, and over the years Yoongi had picked up the same habit. 

Jin nodded, gesturing for NamJoon to sit on the single couch near where he and Yoongi were, which NamJoon did with no hesitation. 

"Can we get back to what we were talking about before I left?" NamJoon inquired, Jin sighing as he looked down at the sleeping male before him. 

He nodded nonetheless. 

"Jinnie, they want me back because I was the best at what I did, and now that Hoseok has gone missing, and we know Sejun knows how to manipulate the sync between two people, wouldn't it be better for me to go back?" 

NamJoon had been offered a job to work in the government again as a scientist, they needed a break through on syncing, especially with people becoming synced with others who weren't their soulmate. 

Case A was Jimin. 

His good friend Jinyoung had called him because they wanted him back so badly, but Jin opposed wholeheartedly, he didn't want his husband hurting innocent people all over again. He especially didn't want the risk of NamJoon getting hurt, they had a daughter who needed him; Hell Jin needed him. 

"I won't hurt anybody, they just want me to figure out new things about syncing, fix things that need to be fixed. To help people Jin," Joon had a pleading look in his eyes, a slight hint of desperation within those brown eyes that belonged to Jin's soulmate. 

Jin gulped, knowing that this is what NamJoon wanted to do. "Fine, but the moment they ask you to hurt someone, or do something to anybody, you're leaving." 

NamJoon smiled widely, his beautiful dimples making their appearance, he leaned over and kissed Jin lovingly on the lips. 

"Now lets get Yoongi to the guest room, and call the rest to tell them what happened." 

<><><>

Ilsung watched as his hyung's face morphed into one showing nothing but pure terror, his own expression turning to one of confusion. Jimin hung up the phone with SeokJin, his eldest hyung telling him that they would all meet tomorrow at his restaurant, since they all needed to talk urgently. 

The blue haired male glanced at Ilsung, a tear slipping from his left eye. Ilsung remembers his eomma telling him that when you cry, if a tear comes out of your left eye, you are crying because you are in pain. When it is through your right eye first, you are crying out of happiness, when it is from both eyes simultaneously, you are crying due to frustration. 

Jimin was in pain. 

"hyung are you-" Ilsung began, only to be interrupted by Jimin. 

"He took him," Ilsung was still confused, "Sejun kidnapped Hoseok, h-he took him!" 

The blue haired male fell to his knees, tears flowing from both his eyes. His bestfriend, a male he's known for almost 15 years just got taken by someone who has already hurt him emotionally and physically. 

Ilsung was going to move to comfort Jimin, only to realize that the blue haired male wouldn't really want much comfort from the person who is an offspring to the male making him cry in the first place.

"J-jimin hyung I have to go, i'll be right back though!" the younger said frantically, pulling on his boots. 

Jimin stared at him with confusion, "w-where a-are you going?" he asked through his tears. 

Ilsung didn't tell him where he was going, all he said was, "i'll be back." 

With that, the younger ran out of the apartment. 

<><><>

The dark haired male rushed to his apartment, he knew he should have grown the balls to confront his appa earlier, to fucking call the cops and turn him in. 

His pussy ass was just too scared, his appa did kidnap 3 men, stab a child, and kill his eomma and aunt. 

Though, when he reached his apartment, he found it was completely vacant, almost everything except his furniture gone. On his bedroom door read a note that sent chills running down his spine, his breath hitching in his throat. 

You made a big mistake Ilsung.