Chapter 2.3: "Best sex we've ever had."

Now that you're all caught up, lets pick up where we left off.
SMUT AHEAD

The silver haired male pushed Yoongi against the wall, the elder already kissing him back with the same amount of fever, the same amount of lust

Yoongi attempted to touch his fiance, only for Hoseok to slam the males hands against the wall, intertwining their fingers together. Their lips moved perfectly against one another, tongues brushing past each other as their mouths remained attached.

Hoseok moved his hand away from Yoongi's, using his free one to take a hold of Yoongi's peach locks, tugging the male's head backwards by his hair. A strangled moan emitting from Yoongi's throat at the action.

The younger smirked against his fiance's pale neck, knowing Yoongi's kinks and sensitive spots like the back of his hand. Hoseok began marking Yoongi's neck, the elder able to touch Hoseok now that the younger's hands were occupied.

Hoseok was able to feel the small stinging of the hickies on his own neck, but not as much as Yoongi could. The peach haired males hands moved to Hoseok's shirt, eventually pulling the piece of fabric off his lovers beautiful body.

Yoongi threw the shirt somewhere in the room, watching as Hoseok lifted his head from the male's neck. Hoseok kept his hands on either side of Yoongi's head, the elder noticing how his forearms flexed at the simple action, making him even more lusty for his man, it didn't help that Hoseok was now completely shirtless.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi, his hazel orbs gleaming in the dimly lit room.

"Gonna quit with your stupid 'you cheated on me shit'?" the younger questioned, carefully observing Yoongi's expressions.

The shorter rolled his eyes, having to look slightly up at Hoseok. "No," he simply responded, pulling Hoseok into another round of making out.

You're a lusty bitch, Hoseok thought, making sure Yoongi could hear him.

Says the one who kissed me first, Yoongi replied, their lips separating as Hoseok took off Yoongi's shirt.

Not my fault you look hot when you're glaring, Hoseok smiled against Yoongi's lips, hearing his fiance groan slightly.

Just shut up and fuck me, Yoongi finally said, even when communicating through their thoughts, Hoseok could tell Yoongi was annoyed.

"My pleasure kitten," Hoseok sneered aloud, bending down a bit so he could pick Yoongi up.

Yoongi allowed himself to be picked up by his fiance, not expecting nor condoning the silver haired male throwing him on their bed harshly.

"Hey you fu-" before Yoongi could yell at the younger, Hoseok quickly got on top of Yoongi, attaching their lips while simultaneously grinding down on him.

The peach haired male moaned loudly, a part of himself hating how Hoseok could shut him up so quickly, and with such a simple action.

Out of annoyance, and wanting his fiance to quiver under his touch, Yoongi flipped Hoseok on his back. Instantly after he climbed on top of the silver haired male.

Hoseok didn't even oppose, letting Yoongi have a bit of control over him.

The peach haired male kissed his fiance's neck, moving lower and lower till he reached Hoseoks pants. Quickly, he undid the younger's belt, Hoseok watching him with a deviant smirk.

Yoongi licked his lips when the younger's member was revealed, he made brief eye contact with Hoseok before beginning to cat lick his tip.

Eventually he engulfed Hoseoks member in his mouth, humming around the tip. The silver haired male moaned at the feeling of his fiances mouth wrapped so perfectly around his dick.

No, Hoseok could not feel a dick in his mouth. Though he could feel when Yoongi choked every so often, Yoongi could feel the pleasure he was giving his lover. Yoongi bobbed his head quickly, hallowing his cheeks to go even lower.

"T-that's enough kitten," Hoseok moaned out, Yoongi coming off his dick with a pop.

The silver haired male looked at Yoongi with hooded eyes, his fiance taking off the remainder of his clothes. Once Yoongi was completely naked, Hoseok pulled him back on the bed, retrieving the lube from their drawer.

He put a generous amount on his fingers, sticking one into Yoongis tight hole.

"Goddamn when's the last time we had sex?" he questioned aloud, surprised by how tight the peach haired male was.

"I-I h-have n-no idea," Yoongi breathed out, moaning when Hoseok pushed in three fingers instead of two.

Eventually he began to moan out for more, Hoseok getting the message and standing up. He stroked his member a few times before thrusting into his lover. The two moaning in unison.

Hoseok couldn't feel a dick in his ass, and Yoongi didn't feel his dick engulfed in an asshole. The two only felt the immense pleasure they were giving each other. Having sex when you're synced with someone equals double the pleasure.

The younger gave Yoongi a few seconds to adjust before moving at a rapid pace. His face was buried in the crook of Yoongi's neck, his hands holding the back of Yoongis thighs as he thrusted in and out of him. Yoongi had his arms wrapped around Hoseoks neck, his hands moving from his fiance's tense back muscles, to his soft hair. The elder arching his back at the immense pleasure Hoseok was providing him.

The two were moaning messes, missing the feeling of each other. The peach haired male took Hoseoks face in his hands, connecting their lips for a heated passionate kiss. Hoseok stuck his tongue into Yoongis mouth, the peach haired male sending vibrations throughout Hoseoks tongue as he moaned, cumming all over his and Hoseoks stomachs.

Hoseok came soon after, filling Yoongi to the brim.

A room that was once filled with skin slapping and moans, turned to one filled with heavy breathing.

"T-that was the best sex we've ever had," Hoseok breathed out, chuckling soon after.

Yoongi laughed, "I beg to differ, the night you proposed we had some g-good sex."

Hoseok only smiled, kissing Yoongi again.

After getting cleaned up, the two laid on their bed. Yoongi laying on Hoseok's chest, listening to the males heart beat.

"I didn't cheat on you Yoongi," Hoseok said, looking down at his lover. "You're my soulmate, my fucking fiance, the man I want to have a child with. What in the world makes you think i'd cheat on you with some guy?"

Yoongi could feel the pain in Hoseok's words, realizing how childish he was being. "I'm sorry, i-i just thought, seeing you with Ilsung, just made me jealous. And seeing him kiss you just pushed my insecurities over the edge. I'm sorry for kicking you out and being a little wench."

The younger laughed, cupping Yoongi's face, "you should be," he said before connecting their lips.

The two smiling into the kiss.

a/n

well... I have to say i've gotten better at writing smut :}

Enjoy, angst is coming my dear sinners.

I truly hope you're ready :)