Chapter 2.22 - Why now?

"Communicate with him, you don't know if he can hear you now," NamJoon insisted, Yoongi wiping his teary eyes. 

They were already back from Jin's restaurant, Yoongi apologizing to Ilsung and thanking him for helping him and Hoseok. NamJoon wanting to work with the boy on Sejun's mixes, the two agreeing to meet up soon. 

"okay," the male sighed, closing his eyes. 

Hi Hoseokie, if you can hear me, which I doubt, I want to say how sorry I am for letting this happen to you. I miss you so much already, if you don't know, you've been gone for about three days, and it's breaking me ever so slowly. I love you so much, stay safe for me, please. 

<><><>

Tears slipped from Hoseok's eyelids as he whispered, "I love you too." 

As Hoseok was having his moment, his reality sinking in little by little as he heard Yoongi's message. Sejun was having a mental breakdown, wondering how the mix stopped so quickly, he was the only people who knew how to stop it. 

Sejun didn't know about Ilsung's photogenic memory, he didn't know he fucked himself over by showing his son the mixes and how to stop them. 

The elder, lunatic, was injecting Hoseok with a mix that would do two things. He already learned his mistakes with the previous males he kidnapped. It was way to merciful to have the partners not be able to feel each other, too easy. He knew Hoseok would do anything to protect his precious angel, and imagining Yoongi hurt would break him. 

So, he made something that would make it so Yoongi could still communicate with Hoseok, but Hoseok couldn't communicate back; it was hard to create but Sejun eventually did. Hoseok and Yoongi could still feel each other. 

Meaning Yoongi would be able to feel everything Hoseok would go through. 

<><><>

Yoongi walked aimlessly around the NamJin household, it was around 10 pm. The couple driving to Yoongi and Hoseok's place so the male could get some clothes and toiletries, since they did not trust him alone at the moment, the peach haired male staying in their guest room. 

The elder's phone began ringing, his sister's contact appearing on screen; with a deep breath Yoongi answered the phone; trying his best to keep a stable voice. 

"Hey CL! Whats up?" he questioned in a preppy tone, Jin coming out of his room, his hands in his sweat pant pockets. 

He heard CL sequel on the other line, "Yoongi I have the best news!" she chirped. 

She was oblivious to Hoseok's kidnapping, since Yoongi didn't want his sister worrying over him when she had her own kids to worry about. When they texted earlier in the week, CL told Yoongi her son, E'dawn, had a new girlfriend named Hyuna. 

"What is it sis?" 

"So you know how I'm in the states and shit and I how was going to try to get pregnant over here."

"Yeah," Yoongi grabbed the kitchen counter, bracing himself for what he expected CL was going to say next. 

"Well it worked! Yoongi i'm pregnant with yours and Hoseok's baby!" 

Yoongi dropped his phone, falling to his knees in an instant. SeokJin, worried, ran to the younger boy. The peach haired male began sobbing uncontrollably, he should have been happy, him and Hoseok have wanted a child for awhile. 

But why now?

Why when his fiance was god knows where, kidnapped by the very man that made his life a living hell years ago. It wasn't like the cops were much help, insisting that they were doing their best when Yoongi knew they weren't even really trying to find his sunshine. 

Jin talked to CL for a brief moment before hanging up, Yoongi's sister not expecting that kind of reaction. How could she? She didn't realize Hoseok was kidnapped and Yoongi was suffering. 

"Yoongi what happened?" Jin inquired, holding the male in his arms. 

Of course Yoongi appreciated the gesture, but it didn't do much to calm him down. It wasn't Hoseok. 

"S-she's pregnant," he chocked out, "with Hoseok and I's baby."