Chapter 2.38: The Truth Untold

Yoongi jolted awake, his limps and everything around him aching, especially his heart. His throat burned when he breathed and he felt like utter shit on the inside.

Looking around he saw his friends sprawled out in different places, all there eyes visibly red and puffy from what he could only assume was crying.

Taehyung was the first to notice Yoongi was awake, "Yoongi Hyung..." he trailed off, the peach haired male lieing back down.

He closed his eyes attempting to feel something, to feel Hoseok, but all he felt was nothing, just an empty black hole, like a huge void just lieing in his body.

"H-hes dead isn't he?" Yoongi questioned, all boys slowly waking up from their slumbers.

The men looked down, tears welling up in their eyes, "Yoongi, I'm so sorry."

The male nodded slowly, breathing in and out deeply to keep from crying, but it was no use. The peach haired male broke out into sobs, covering his mouth to keep from being too loud.

"D-did they atleast catch Sejun?" he inquired, once he calmed down enough.

They shook their heads, "in all the commotion, with H-Hoseok and Jia, he ran off."

Yoongi nodded, grabbing the pillow that was behind him and chucked it at the wall. He screamed, he didn't care for being loud anymore, he just screamed and screamed.

It was then he finally noticed he was in a hospital, though he still didn't care. The bastard that killed his Hoseok was still roaming free.

The male looked down at his fingers, noting his engagement ring. They didn't even have a chance to get married, Hoseok will never meet his kids, and he's dead.

Yoongi suddenly got up abruptly, running to the bathroom and vomiting his brains out as he cried.

A nurse ran into their room, noticing Yoongi first.

"Why is he puking like this?" Jungkook asked the female, who gave them a sympathetic smile.

"Its from the pain of your sync dieing, your body needs to learn to process the feeling of their absence and your mind needs to cope with the loss. He may not beable to keep things down for awhile and will become severely depressed," she informed, looking at the males again.

"H-hes going to be having kids soon," SeokJin said, hugging himself as he did, "what do we do about that?"

"Well, his children may be able to help him cope. Though, i know with the mindset he will have after this, that may not be the case. It may take a while for him to get used to his kids, especially since they are spawns of him and his sync. Also if one of them looks like his sync it will be even harder," she explained, Yoongi limping out of the bathroom with bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks.

He looked at all his friends, seeing the small gap between them all. "Hoseok's dead, h-he's really d-dead..."

Before Yoongi collapsed to the ground the nurse got a firm hold of him.

"In conclusion," she sighed, the men helping her put him back on the bed, "it will be awhile before he's okay again."

<><><>

"Yoongi you need to eat," Jihyo, his nurse, the same from when he was first in the hospital, pleaded, sitting near Yoongi.

The male shook his head, "I can't even keep anything down, and it's been what, 2 months?"

Jihyo sighed, "you're lucky IV's exist, or you'd be dead."

"Maybe I want to be dead," the elder male stated, Jihyo rubbing his hair.

"Don't say that Yoongi, you know better then to say that," the female stated, cleaning up around Yoongi's bed, "so, have you thought of baby names?"

The male pondered on this, "I want to name the girl Misun, in honor of my eomma who passed away."

"That's a wonderful idea," Jihyo praised, brushing out Yoongis hair.

"The boy I left up to CL, she said Jihoon, but I said I'm going to call him Woozi," Yoongi chuckled, Jihyo rolling her eyes playfully.

"Yoongi, you need to come to terms with the truth you refuse to say aloud. Its been 2 months hun, and you know he wouldn't have wanted you like this. I know its hard, trust me, but he's watching over you," Jihyo smiled sympathetically, getting ready to exit the room.

Yoongi only nodded, laying his head down as he just thought, which always resulted in his tears.

"I miss you," he mumbled, hoping Hoseok could hear him.

a/n
Tomorrow is the F I N A L of Sejuns Return, so, how are you guys feeling?
*brings out tissues, BT21 plushies, and food*