III

Lydia's POV

I wake up with a groan as the sun shines right into my face, and my eyes. My poor eyes. Groaning once more I throw the covers off my body and head to the bathroom. I splash some water on my face and look into the the mirror to see my tired expression. The nightmare took it's toll on me, I had dark bags under my eyes which were thankfully already healing and my eyes were a little red from crying. Oh well. I walk out of my room with a toothbrush in my mouth and open my dresser to pick the outfit for today. 

I get dressed and braid my hair before grabbing my phone and keys, then I walk out of the door and head to my car

I get dressed and braid my hair before grabbing my phone and keys, then I walk out of the door and head to my car. The car is like my car, I love it more than any guy I ever dated, sad. It's a black Chevrolet Camaro SS with black leather set up. Getting in and starting the engine I set off into the direction of Elena's house, shocking I know, but I want to start over with her. After the dream I had, which I for a fact know was actually a vision, I'd rather stay close to her and help as much as I can. 

Stepping out of my car I walk to the front door and knock. It doesn't take that long for a pretty blonde woman to open the door, Jenna I guess.

"Uh, hey can I help you?" she asks hesitantly.

"I'm Lydia Martin, I'm uh a friend of Elena's, is she home?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh yeah of course, come in. She should be down any minute, I'm Jenna by the way." she holds her hand out as I step inside. Taking her hand I give it a light shake, making sure to watch my strength, and smile brightly at her.

"It's wonderful to meet you Jenna." she seems so nice, I think she's somewhat dating Alaric. Yeah, I also go to school.

"You too Lydia. I have to go so just sit down if you want, Elena! Hurry up! Bye." she says with a small wave before leaving. I turn around when I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs to see Elena coming down looking at her phone.