X

Lydia's POV

Lydia's POV

My eyes flutter open and I'm greeted with the sight of sun streaming into the room through the gaps between the curtains. The corners of my mouth lift up into a smile as the memories of what happened last night rush to my mind and a barely visible blush travels to my cheeks. 

"Sleep well love?" I hear Klaus ask from behind me making me roll over to face him the white sheets wrapped around my body.

"Best sleep I got in a long time." I admit with a smile as I prop my head up on my hand to look at him through the hair that falls in front of my face. "And you?" 

"Very good. All because of you." Nik says as he stands up from the armchair he's been sitting in and for a moment I can't help but think if he's been watching me sleep and if he did then was it the normal a-girl-looks-cute-while-asleep or the I'm-Edward-Cullen-and-I-watched-you-sleep-because-I-noticed-you-don't-have-a-personal-stalker-yet style. "I have something for you." 

I look up at him confused when he says that, why would he get me anything?

"Your dress got ruined yesterday because of me didn't it?" I open my mouth to say that it's okay but a finger pressed against my lips stops me. "I had it fixed so it should wearable again and this." he pulls out a little box from behind his back and hands it to me. "Is because I care about you and want you to remember it." with that he presses a quick gentle kiss to my lips before standing up again and pulling out his phone which started making the annoying buzzing sound when someone is calling you. 

I sit up with the sheets still wrapped around my body and slowly open the box as Nik walks out of the room to take the call. Opening the box I smile when I see a rose gold chain with a rose gold heart locket on it. Pulling the beautiful necklace out of the box I let the chain hang from my hand and open the locket to see it's empty which makes me happy. Because that means that I can get Nik to take a picture with me to put inside. Taking the necklace I clasp it around my neck and run a hand through my hair. 

"You look beautiful." Nik's voice whispers in my ear before a pair of warm lips travel down my neck and shoulder. Reaching behind myself I thread my fingers through his hair and turn my head to place a kiss to his plump lips.

"Thank you." I ruffle his hair and hop out of the bed heading to my room to change. I pick a pair of black jeans, black shoes, black scarf and a blue t-shirt with black sleeves and a pocket on the left side of my chest.