VI

Another dart covered in wolfsbane impales itself into Ray's already bruised body. 

"Ray you can end this now, just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan tells him while pulling a dart from the werewolves neck. 

"I can't." Ray grunts and tugs at his restrains. 

"I know, I know you live by code and all that. But you see, he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says, that's the way it goes around here." Stefan explains. Ray's gaze moves to where me and Klaus are sitting making me send him a little wave and wink. Turning back I take a sip of my drink just as a girl Klaus compelled comes to us. 

"Hello Mr. Klaus. I have some information for you." I almost burst out laughing at the title, almost. Klaus gestures for her to go on.

"You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw that guy's brother, Damon. At the farmhouse." she says making a grin to appear on Nik's face. Oh shit.

"Well thank you Claudine. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work in the neighborhood watch, huh?" the girl walks away as Stefan comes towards us.

"My brother is still on our trail?" he asks.

"He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that." Klaus says with a glare. He stands up about to go but Stefan quickly grabs his arm to stop him.

"No, no. Let me handle it." 

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus voice has a dark undertone as he says this making a shiver go down my spine, unfortunately not from fear. 

"Because you know I'll come back." Stefan states like it's the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Do I?" Nik asks with raised brow. I decide to step in before it gets ugly between the two.

"Nik, you saved his brother's life. He owes you. And if he leaves we can always track him down." I tell the original and gulp down the rest of my whiskey. Klaus watches me for a moment before nodding his head.

"Very well." he says with gritted jaw and I almost fall of my stool. Huh, he never agrees this quickly. Most of the time it takes at 15 minutes for me to convince him. Stefan goes to walk away but stops in the door to send me a grateful smile. 

Few hours later Ray finally told us that his pack gathers in The Smoky Mountains. During those hours I got annoyed with Ray's stubbornness and used my powers to get into his head. For some reason I didn't look for the information, that would be far too easy, I showed him images of his pack writhing in pain, calling for him to help them and then dying. Well it worked. 

"Ok Ray, it's a three step process. Here's step one." Klaus says as he has Ray tied to a table. Ray looked at me for help but I just simply shrugged. Don't judge me, werewolves killed my family. 

"I want you to drink from my wrist." Klaus circles around Ray like a predator ready to pounce. 

"I already told you where to find my pack, what else do you want?" Ray asks the hybrid with a glare.

"Have you been listening to a word I said." Klaus says as he leans over the pool table with a knife grasped in his hand. "I have great plans for you." with that he swiftly makes a cut on his wrist before shoving it in Ray's mouth forcing him to drink his blood. "He'll thank me for it later, there we go atta boy!" Nik says with a grin.