V

To put it simply, yesterday was one of the most interesting days in my life. During Klaus' transformation Bonnie and the others came in, disposed of Greta, I still have no idea what the hell happened to her. Bonnie channeled some power to weaken Klaus and slow down his transformation while Elijah, the ever so noble brother, shoved his noble hand into Klaus' not-noble chest and was about to rip his heart out which, made the scream that has been trying to claw it's way up my throat since Elena's death, very hard to hold back. And then I couldn't hold it in anymore so, I screamed. I'm pretty sure that the entire population of Mystic Falls, supernatural or not, could hear my shriek which carried itself between the trees and most-likely all the way to the town. I actually feel sorry for the vampires who were in the quarry since Elijah, an original vampire, fell to the ground holding his head in pain.

It was enough time for Klaus to free himself of Elijah's grip and tell him that he didn't kill their family but that he can bring him to them. That peaked my interest because having their family also meant having Rebekah. Not waiting for anything I sped to Alaric's apartment where I saw Katherine.... and slammed her head into a wall. Payback for the masquerade I guess. 

And so here I am sitting in a chair, glaring at the Petrova bitch, and waiting for Klaus to make an appearance. Yeah, I also got out of Katherine that Klaus has been occupying not only Ric's body but also apartment, I don't even know why I went here it was just an instinct. 

As I sit here and stare blankly at Katerina the door starts to open. Thinking it's Klaus I let my gaze settle on the figure stepping inside. And, I'm proven wrong when I see Stefan's mop of hero hair come into view. 

"Stefan?" I ask confused as I stand up. His eyes land on me and widen slightly, probably surprised to see me here of all places, but as he steps closer to me with slightly outstretched arms for a hug I take two steps back to stay away from him. Yep, I'm still mad. 

"Lydia, I'm sorry but we couldn't afford to take any risks and you weren't willing to tell us anything so-"

"-so you stuck a dagger in my heart as an Elena preservation?!" I hiss at him raising my voice a little. 

"Lydia I'm really sorry." Stefan sighs lowering his head in shame but looks up at me again quickly. "Wait. Why are you here? Did he compel you or something?" Stefan asks me causing me to shoot him the sassiest bitchface ever. 

"Really? I know that I didn't tell you anything so you're trailing behind a bit but lets face it, I'm an original myself. I can't be compelled you idiot." I huff while rolling my eyes. Before Stefan can say something else the door opens once again. 

"Klaus you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine says grabbing me and Stefan by our shirts as if she caught us sneaking around. Gritting my teeth I turn around and grab her by her neck before slamming her into a table, back first. I turn back to face Stefan and Klaus with a sweet smile on my face while flicking a strand of hair from my face. Klaus raises a questioning brow at me with a smirk on his lips, very kissable looking lips. Not that I would kiss him, nope, not at all. That's just absurd. 

"You just keep popping up don't you?" Klaus asks Stefan as he turns to look at him. 

"I need your help. For my brother." Stefan replied making Lydia tense up a bit at the mention of Damon being in some sort of danger. 

"Well, whatever it is it has to wait. You see I have an obligation to my brother, it requires my immediate attention." Klaus says smirking, uh oh this is not gonna be nice. At the mention of him Elijah steps forward and shoots a quick glance in my direction before looking at Stefan.