IV

Lydia's POV

So, I like went to go get a look around the apartment and when I get back we have + one guest. And guess who the guest is.... my buddy Damon who is looking at Elena with a pissed of expression. 

"What are you doing here?" he asks her still staring- well more like glaring.

"I can ask you the same thing." she answers a little confused. I turn to Rose with a death glare.

"Are you kidding me? Why did you call him?" I ask her throwing my hands in the air. 

"I'm sorry." she mumbles. 

"You said you understood." Elena deadpanned in disbelief. 

"She lied." Damon says and both me and Elena shoot him a glare.

"Damon Salvatore." I turn around at the sound of the other girl's- Alice was her name I think, to see her standing there about to have a fangirl attack.

"Get rid of her." Damon hisses under his breath.

"No... way." she says as she's dragged off to god knows where by Rose.

"Come on, we're leaving." Damon says grabbing Elena by her arm and reaching his free hand out to me but I step back from him and Elena rips her arm out of his grasp.

"No. We're not going anywhere with you." Elena snaps defiantly.

"What she said." I huff with a shrug.

"You two do not get to make the decision anymore." Damon says looking at Elena which makes me roll my eyes.

"When have I ever made decisions? Either you or Stefan do that for me. And this- this is my decision." Elena tells him annoyed, I'm actually getting very entertained right now. 

"Who's going to save your life when you're out making decisions?" Damon asks her raising his voice a little. Can I get some popcorn please? No? Okay.

"You're not even listening to me Damon! In case you haven't noticed yet I don't want to be saved. Not at the cost of every person I care about dying." To be honest, I couldn't have said it better. If I still had my family and was in her place, I would have done the same.

"Get your suicidal ass out of the door before I carry you out myself." Damon threatens her making me chuckle which is cut short when he shoots me a glare too. 

____________________________

Damon walks out of a room after compelling Alice.

"Time to go. Alice is soundly asleep and won't remember this horrendous day." he says proud of himself, why that remains a mystery to me. Yeah right now I'm a little pissed at him because of his try outs to be a hero. Before he can try to get us out of here again the door burst open and three men are standing there, vampires obviously. 

"We're here to meet the doppelgänger." one of them says making a wave of nervousness come from Elena. 

"Thank you for coming." she says politely. She tries walking over to them but is stopped by Damon.