XII

Lydia's POV

I lift myself up with a groan from the cold floor of the truck. After getting my head slammed into a wall by Klaus I blacked out and woke up only now. And I'm pissed. And I want to kill a certain hybrid. I jump out of the truck and see that I'm behind the school, Jesus way to ruin a day. I walk into the school and continue down the hallway trying to find someone familiar, preferably not the said hybrid.

I come to a stop just around the corner when I hear his voice and unfortunately Elena's. Guess I'm gonna have to see him anyway. Walking around the corner I see that they're in the gym. I smirk when I think of a little comeback for what Klaus did. 

I push the door open and speed in front of Klaus. I smile at him innocently before I muster up all the strength I have and kick my leg up... straight into Klaus' crotch. A startled grunt comes from him and he falls to his knees holding onto his family jewels with pained groans. 

I look around to see Dana with her leg up in the air and Chad standing next to her.

"Lydia!" Elena shouts, almost squeals. Never thought she'd be this happy to see me of all people. I speed towards her and throw my arms around her in a hug. We hug for a minute and I pull away looking at her.

"I'm so happy you're alive 'Lena." I say punching her shoulder playfully.

"Me? I was worried you're not alive." she exclaims with a smile.

"Oh please." I scoff lightly. "We both know that I'm a tough cookie." I tell her with a wink. Before either of us can say anything else Klaus is in front of me glaring.

"You're either very brave or very stupid Lydia." he growls and I just stand there looking unimpressed, reflecting what I'm feeling.

"You had it coming you sick fuck." I say shrugging. Nik opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by Elena.

"Bonnie! Get out of here!" she yells watching her best friend with worry lacing her loud voice. I look to the entrance to see Bonnie standing there with Matt. Using his vamp speed Klaus gets behind Bonnie all creepy like always.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up." Klaus says grinning like an excited kid. "Now we can get started. Dana why don't you relax, you and Chad sit tight." he says making me want to kick him in the family jewels, again. Dana puts her leg down and stumbles almost falling but Chad catches her.

"I assume you're the reason why Elena is still walking around alive." Nik tells Bonnie who looks him straight in the eye.

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie says making me admire her bravery.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm gonna have you find the fix." Niklaus says and right at that moment the gym door burst open and I see Rebekah dragging in a struggling Tyler. 

"Get off me." Ty says annoyed, oh god. 

"Hush now." Rebekah tells him grinning before leading him over to us. When Tyler's eyes land on me they widen in shock.

"Lyds?" I watch him with worried but also happy expression. Me and Tyler had quite the history between us and when we broke up we stayed friends. I didn't want to see him hurt. 

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah, word of warning she can be quite mean." I roll my eyes at Klaus' words but can't help but be curious when I hear an unfamiliar undertone in his voice. I push the thought to the back of my mind and watch the scene unfolding in front of me. 

"Don't be an ass." Bekah says glaring and pushing Tyler over to Klaus. I clench my fist at me side unconscioulsy. 

"Leave him alone." Elena demands but is ignored by Klaus. 

"I'm going to make this very simple." Niklaus starts holding Tyler in his arms. "Everytime I attempt to turn a werewolf into a hybrid they die during transition." he continues and I stand up from my seat when I realize what he's going to do. "It's quite horrible actually." Klaus adds before quickly biting into his wrist and forcing his blood down Tyler's throat.

"Niklaus stop this nonsense right now!" I shout walking down the steps closer to him and Ty. 

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids Bonnie..." Klaus says completely ignoring me. I hold my breath as he moves his hands to Tyler's head. "And for Tyler's sake, you better hurry." with that he twists the tan boy's neck until a sickening crack resonates through the air. I watch with wide eyes for not even a second before my mouth opens on it's own accord and a loud wail breaks past my parted lips. 

Everyone in the large room falls to their knees holding their heads in pain as I fall to my knees next to Tyler's limp body, still screaming

Everyone in the large room falls to their knees holding their heads in pain as I fall to my knees next to Tyler's limp body, still screaming. My wail slowly dies out and only it's echo continues through the air as my fingers stroke through Tyler's hair absentmindedly with an empty look in my eyes. 

What if Bonnie doesn't find a way to save Tyler? He'd be dead and I would never forgive myself. I turn my head to make eye contact with Bonnie who's already back on her legs.

"Please Bonnie, help him... just help him..." I trail off turning back to look at Tyler's face which has a peaceful expression on it. I look at Klaus to see him watching me with a careful look but when he takes a step in my direction I shake my head while holding my hand up. "Stay away from me..." I whisper, my voice scratchy from screaming. 

I see him sigh in defeat before stepping back and walking to Rebekah. With a deep breath I let the tears fall as Matt and Caroline wrap me up in a hug. I'm not sure if I can ever forgive Klaus for hurting Tyler. 

- to be continued -

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well here it is, so sorry for not updating so long but I somehow lost all my files and drafts so I had to work on getting everything back. I have nearly everything back now so I should start updating again. Thank you for being patient and enjoy this chapter.

Peace out! ❤❤❤