good little boy

Stupid punk Luke with his stupid ripped jeans and stupid tattoos and stupid lip rings. And can we just get one thing straight, I'm not a bad boy.

I have tremendous grades and I know I'm going to make it to a great college, but Luke Hemmings doesn't even finish his tests half of the time. (But he does speak fluent French which I applaud.)

I shouldn't be worrying about him, this is about me. It's my life and Luke can't just waltz into it and try to jeopardize my so far great reputation in school.

Now I'm sitting at a lunch table with my friend Michael Clifford who's angrily stabbing at his pizza with a fork. "Since when do you eat pizza with a fork?" I asked him. Michael looked up and scowled at me. He dropped his fork and ravenously took a bite out of the slice of pizza.

Then Luke Hemmings walked up to us. "You are my tutor now Hood, according to Mr. Thomas. He wants you to meet me at the old calculus room after school. See you there."

The end of the day came closer than I wanted it to. I wasn't looking forward to tutoring Luke, and I don't think he does either. The last bell rang and I was so tempted to leave with the rest of the kids but instead I had to teach a bad little boy.

I walked to the calculus room where Luke already sat down in the front row with his legs crossed on the desk. "How are you?" I asked trying to be as nice as possible. Luke shrugged and smirked at me. I flung my bag forcefully against the teachers desk my back facing Luke. "Can we make this less of a pain for both of us and just try to get through this stupid tutoring thing?" I turned around and Luke is standing right behind me, with his hands all over my waist.

"I think I know how to make it less as a pain." Luke whispered into my neck and started kissing it. Why aren't I stopping him, I should be stopping him but it felt so good. I leaned back into him, the thought of teaching gone.

He found my sweet spot and I let out a moan, a loud moan loud enough to echo throughout the whole school. Luke smiled and spun me around he mumbled to me,
"Why haven't I done this earlier." He said it so forcefully, so full of breath
and passion that it wasn't even a question anymore.

His lips connected with mine. Our lips danced on each other and I can't stop. "Don't stop." I told him. Why am I enjoying this so much? Luke's lip ring felt amazing on my lips. With his tongue already in my mouth, my tongue felt his lip ring and I couldn't get enough of it. Luke Hemmings felt so good it hurt. He leaned me against the desk and I fell I on top of it. He crawled on top of me and his hands slid under my shirt and feeling my chest and stomach.

I wrapped my arms around his neck my fingers playing with the tips of his hair. Luke's hands made there way to the hem of my shirt and yanked it off. I did the same to him, I soaked in his sleeves of tattoos. Why did I hate them so much before? "Luke, what if we get caught?" I asked him as Luke continued to sloppily kiss my neck. Luke smiled and replied. "At least I got to have this moment."

Ive never wanted anyone more in my life than right now. I wanted more of Luke. He pressed his waist against mine then broke the kiss. Luke stood up and pulled his shirt back on. I sat up, and he smirked at me.

"Thanks for the lesson."

omg this was terrible

so this is a one shot fanfic so this might be it

unless you guys like really want more