First time- Prinxiety Smut

⚠Smut warning⚠

It was around 11:30 at night and Roman couldn't sleep, he was thinking about Virgil, and their relationship. Could they take it further? Would Virgil want to? He sighs to himself and rolls over. Little does Roman know but Virgil is awake and thinking the same thing.

 Roman notices Virgil's eyes are open and grabs his hand. " So I was thinking about us and I want to talk." Roman says calmly. Virgil squeezes his hand, "Okay, what is it?" "Well, I don't know how to say this..." He pauses "You know I love you right?" "Yes, I love you too, what are you trying to say Ro?" Virgil asks. He thinks to himself, *Is he mad at me? Have I done something wrong?*

 Roman slides his hand along Virgil's arm, up to his face. "I'm not mad or upset with you, I'm just thinking about, well, you know, taking this further Maybe? We dont have to if you dont want to..." Virgil smirks. "Is that what this is about? Well I've been thinking about it too." He places his hand on Roman's waist, pulling him close. "I think I'm ready. That is, if you are?" 

Roman is shocked, he has never seen this side of Virgil before, and he liked it. Virgil kissed him lightly, leaving him wanting more. "I...I am!" He says proudly and a little too loud "Shh Ro, the others are asleep in the other room. We wouldn't want them to hear us would we?" Virgil grins as he slides his hand onto Roman's crotch. "V...Virgil..a...are you sure about this? I'm kind of nervous." Roman says quietly staring into his lovers eyes." "We dont have to if you're scared Ro." Virgil replied starting to take his hand away. "No! I mean...I like this." He says turning bright pink. " I promise I do." "Okay then, prove it Ro." He says flirtatiously. "Prove you're my prince."

 Roman rolls on top of Virgil, kissing him slowly and passionately as Virgil slides down Roman's boxers. Roman breaks the kiss to pull off Virgil's tank top and shorts, revealing no underwear. "Virge, were you um ,kind of planning this?" Roman asks, biting his lip. "Well, I was thinking about it too you know and I was going to ask you but, you kind of got there first." Virgil smirks and starts another passionate kiss. Roman rolls over again so Virgil's on top. Virgil breaks the kiss and reaches over to the side table, opens the top drawer, and pulls out a condom. He rolls the condom onto his stiffening member and kisses Roman again. "I'll start slow for you okay Ro?" Virgil says seductively as he starts kissing up Roman's neck. "Okay, I-" Roman's sentence was cut short with a moan as Virgil slowly pushed his hard member into Roman and starts stroking off Roman's member as he slowly pushes into him.

 The silence is broken with a loud moan from Roman. "Shhh Ro the others will hear. Don't make me gag you." Virgil whispers into his ear. " Maybe you should Virge unh..mmm" Roman says moaning as Virgil speeds up. Virgil takes Roman's hand and places it on Ro's hard member and uses his own hand to cover Roman's mouth. Virgil moans loudly, "Roman, I..I'm gonna cum!" Roman moans louder "M...Me too Virge!" Virgil kisses him full on make out scene as they cum together. "I love you." Virgil says panting slightly as he pulls out. He rolls onto his back holding Roman's hand. "I love you too." Roman moans. "Was that okay Ro? Did I hurt you?" "No you could never hurt me Virge. I loved every second of it and I can't wait till we do it again." Roman smiles looking at his boyfriend. It's silent for a few seconds as they lovingly look into each others eyes. The silence is broken from the laughter coming from the room beside them. 

"WE.......HEARD......EVERYTHING.......YOU.......TWO....." Yelled Logan from the other room barely able to make out that sentence from laughter. "Eww you guys, I was sleeping." Patton said sleepily "And I think you killed Logan." Logan laughed so hard he fell asleep after hitting his head on the headboard. Roman and Virgil turn bright red and slowly fall asleep.

So how did I do? My first time writing fanfic and smut so I will improve on my writing and I hope it was okay......I know it's not great but i did my best for now as its 2:06 in the morning.🙂😦

Edit: it is 12:05 am on Friday October 4th and I just went over and fixed this mess.