(SHORT FLUFF) Starry Fields - Logan x Reader

(Based off a picture someone made of Lo. So yeah enjoy.)

(Y/n's Pov)

It was a beautiful, quiet, starry night and Logan suggested we lay in the field behind our apartment and stargaze.

I look at him while he stares at the night sky and smile. His face lights up with each constellation he finds, he tells me about each one and I can't help but fall in love with him even more.

"-And that's the origin of Scorpio." He told me, pointing it out, his eyes shining in wonder and amazement.

"That's amazing.." I comment, only looking at him.

He turns his head, noticed me observing him and smiles back.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing." I blush, looking away.

He gently pulls my chin towards him and kisses me lightly.

"Thank you for listening to me Y/n. I'm glad to have met someone who understands my 'Smart person' talk and doesn't mind if I get a bit off track or frustrated."

"You're welcome Logan. I love listening to you, even if I don't always understand what you're talking about. I will always be here, by your side."

"I love you Y/n" Logan promises, squeezing my hand.

"I love you too Lo, Forever." I squeeze back.

"Forever." He agrees.

I sit up, with him copying my movements I kiss him on the lips softly, placing my right hand on the nape of his neck.

He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me, making me feel safe.

The kiss is soft, sweet and gentle, like the calm breeze against a fluffy dog's fur, or the ocean on a sunny day with sea otters playing around in the cool waters.

We break apart, lungs gasping for a fresh breath of air and eyes filled to the brim with love and adoration.

The crickets playing a soft tune as we just gaze at each other.

As the night sky gets darker, we somehow fall asleep under the stars, holding hands and dreaming of an amazing future ahead.

(BONUS BC REEEEEEEEEE)

"They've been out there for hours, should we go wake them?" Roman asks Patton.

"Let them be, they're adorable." He answers, kissing Roman on the cheek and walks upstairs hand in hand with him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(I have no idea what I've done but enjoy. Let me know what else I should write. Maybe a Remy one? Emile? Lemme know.) (377 words)