(Request) Virgil x (Male) Reader

(Request from @myseleah I hope this is okay because I am starting this with no ideas :D)

(Y/n's Pov)

Oh boy, I'm in trouble.

"Y/n!" My boyfriend shouts up the stairs.

I stifle a giggle and shove stuff around myself to make sure he can't find me in the hall closet.

"Y/n L/n I swear you will be in so much trouble when I find you." Virgil growls.

"Bite me!" I shout back, not realizing how close he was.

I hear the floor creak about a foot away from my hiding place and mentally face palm.

"Y/n. Where ever could you be?" He says in a sing song tone.

Shit!

(Virgil's Pov)

I know where he is. He always hides there.

I open the closet door to see my boyfriend curled up under blankets and sheets, with only his eyes peeking out at me.

"Cmon Y/n! I need my hoodie back for Thomas's new video." I whine.

"Nuh uh. You have been promising to take me on a date for weeks." He pouts. "I miss my boyfriend."

I sigh and pull the sheets off of him and help him up. He sighs then holds out my hoodie.

"I know you're busy and I feel selfish but I miss our dates and talking about how to get back at Roman for whatever he did that day. I'm sorry Virge."

I don't say anything and pull him in for a hug. I can feel him nuzzle his face in my neck so I rest my chin on his head.

"No I'm sorry Y/n. I've been trying to avoid everything by helping Thomas more, Deceit is getting to me and I'm scared he might pull me back."

"Virgil it's okay." He moves his head to look me in the eyes. "He won't bring you back, you are strong enough and brave enough to get him off your back. You don't have to do this alone. I'm here to help and the others are too."

"I love you Y/n. You are what gets me out of bed in the mornings."

"I love you too. Only because you sleep so deeply that I have to  drag you out sometimes!"

I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"After Thomas's video I will spend all week with you doing almost anything you want. Deal?"

"Mmm Deal!" He kisses me before running down the hall shouting, "But you'll have to do it without your hoodie!"

"I'll just wear my old one then." I laugh, going downstairs to tell the others.

I can't wait to marry this man one day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Yo my Berries. Sorry this was kinda short, I had no ideas so I didn't know how to make it longer. @myseleah I hope you enjoy this. :B)