Meet The Family-Roman X Reader

My family is, well, interesting. My boyfriend of 2 years is finally meeting my family. 

"Are you sure babe? We can cancel?" I half plead, trying to avoid the whole situation. 

"Hey. Breathe." Roman says softly, his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder as I look into the mirror.

"If you don't want to go we can stay. But it would be good to go." I sigh, breathing slowly. "Okay, I'm sorry Ro"  "It's okay princess, whenever your ready." He smiles.

(Time skip brought to you by Hollywood Undead's Another Way Out. It was stuck in my head and I'm listening to it)

As we drive up to the Bunker entrance we see my dads and my uncle standing outside waiting for us.

"Hey Y/n!" My uncle Sam calls out. "Hi! Sorry we're late. Someone changed lanes too early." I giggle and fake glare at Roman. "Ah yes. The boyfriend." My dad says with a disappointed look.

"Dean we went over this." My father whispers to my dad. 

"Okay. Guys this is my boyfriend Roman King." I introduce Roman. "Ro, This is my dad Dean, my father Cas and my uncle Sammy." "H-hi." Roman stutters, his face slowly going pink.

"Ignore Dean, come inside guys" Sam smiles, leading us inside.

"Aww it hasn't changed much since I was here last, ooh Roman you should see the dungeon and the library-" I go off ranting and exploring while Roman smiles at me. 

"She is a special one Y/n." Sam says walking up to Roman. "Yeah, she sure is, if you don't mind my asking. How are they.....you know both her bio-" Dean cuts him off.

"Well it's a funny story actually." Cas rolls his eyes, turning a bright pink. 

"See a witch cursed Cas and turned him into a woman, we knew how to cure it but didn't tell him-"

"So he knocked him up and I happend." I chimed in laughing.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." Roman whispers, blushing. We all laughed and walked to the couches in Dads old 'man cave' that is now basically  used as a living room.

(Another time skip bought to you by me giggling too much while writing this) 

After talking for a few hours we decided to order some pizza.

"-So she never played soccer again" my father laughs as I hide in Roman's chest groaning as he laughs.

"That makes so much more sense now, lets just say if I ever ask her to play again I will do it with a shield."

"Roman." I whine "Why do you guys do this to me." Pouting I gather up the dishes and take them to the kitchen.

"Hey babe, you glad we came?" I feel his arms snake around my waist as I clean a plate.

I sigh and reply "Yeah, I'm glad you guys get along." He starts kissing my neck and I softly moan.

"Having fun?" We look up and see my father smirking. "I'd stop before your dad sees. Save that stuff for the bedroom. Don't make me give you the 'talk'."

My eyes widen in horror. Roman releases his arms as my father laughs and leaves the kitchen. "I'll go help out in the living room." He kisses me quickly and heads out.

"Need help drying Y/n?" My dad asks "If you want to." I throw a dish towel at him and laugh as he stumbles to catch it.

"You've always had good aim kid." He smirks and picks up a mug. After a few minutes of silence He speaks up.

"He is in love with you more than I've ever seen anyone love another person." I sigh and a tear frees itself. "I don't- I-never mind." I mumble. He looks at me, places the towel on the counter and hugs me. 

"Is he hurting you? I'm here for you Y/n/" He calmly says.

"What no! I love him, I just- I'm scared of losing him. He could find someone so much better than me. Daddy what if he leaves me." Before he had a chance to answer we hear Roman.

"Mind if I talk to her for a minute?" Roman asks, with a sad look on his face. I feel horrible, did he hear me?

"Of course son." My dad walks over to him, whispers something and walks out. "Ro-" I try to explain. 

"Hey.." He says soothingly "I promise I'm not going to leave you, You are the most beautiful maiden I've ever met and I could never choose another over you. You are the love of my life and I can't imagine life without you. You are the moonlight to my beach, the flower to my bee. without you living would be a horror movie of loneliness and despair. You are the first thing I see when I wake and the last thing at night. I have wanted to do this from the moment we kissed. Y/n, Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and princess for the rest of eternity?" He finished with tears and a smile upon his face. 

"Oh Roman, the first time we kissed I felt like I had found my soul mate, since you can see my wings I know you are. I've always been scared of something happening and we split up or one of us dies or really any scenario like that. Of course I will marry you  my prince." I say.

With tears running down both of our faces he places the ring on my finger and he pulls me into a loving, passionate kiss.

We hear slow clapping and look up to see the boys smiling. 

"I had to ask permission of course." Roman smiles at me. "Congrats baby girl." My dad hugs me.

"Daddy are you crying?" I smirk.

"I will only admit it this once." 

After the mushy congrats I decide to share some news.

"I wasn't going to tell anyone yet but, I guess this is the time." I say boldly. Everyone looks confused.

"I am scared that none of you will want to talk to me again but I don't care this time. I know I will be in a lot of danger but it's worth it." I explain.

"I'm 2 months pregnant and I'm keeping the baby no matter what anyone says."  

They all look stunned for a minute. "I'm gonna be a dad?" Roman looks at me with happiness in his eyes.

"No, sorry the couch will. Obviously it's your baby." I say sarcastically and laugh.

"Hold on a minute" My dad glares.

"You're making me a grandfather? Seriously? I know I'm old but come on."

We all laugh and talk for another few hours before it's time to leave.

"Stay safe Y/n, be very careful and don't go on any hunts okay? If you find any just call us. Do NOT go on them. Promise?" My father says sternly.

"I promise papa, I have Roman to keep me safe and he won't let me leave the house unless I have to." I promise. "Good girl, we love you." 

"Bye guys." Those where the last words spoken before we hopped in the car and headed home towards a new adventure.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Hai Berries, So I got carried away in the feels and yeah......Hope you enjoy!! P.S This is the longest thing I've ever written in my life, 1216 words) (Edit: 1245 words)