(SHORT FLUFF) Sick Day - Logan x Reader

(I got this prompt off Instagram. I have no idea how this will turn out bc I'm half asleep)

(Y/n's Pov)

Me and Logan have been married for 2 years now, 'In sickness and in health'.

Sickness indeed, Whenever Logan gets sick it's very hard to help him get better.

"Logan. I can't believe you're working today, Why aren't you in bed?" I ask, already knowing his excuse.

"I feel fine Y/n." He says, his voice clearly gone.

I sigh and pull him away from his laptop.

"That's what I'll put on your gravestone. 'He felt fine.'"

He just looks at me with a 'really?' look.

"I have to finish editing this proj-"

"Logan, I'm calling your boss, telling him you are sick and will not be doing any work until you are better. That's that." I interrupt him. "I want you to get better Lo, every time you get sick you make it worse by overexerting your body. I love you and am begging you to rest."

He sighs, saves his work and turns off him laptop.

"I love you too and I know you're right, I'm sorry." He flops onto the bed, bringing me down with him.

I sit up against the headboard and Logan lays his head on my lap. I run my fingers through his hair and start humming a random tune.

A few minutes later I can hear him softly snoring.

I smile and decide to read a book after gently pulling a blanket over his sleeping figure.

"I love you Y/n." He mumbles in his sleep.

"I love you too." I whisper, smiling like a child.

I wouldn't trade this for the world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Hai Berries. This is short because I didn't know what to write and I'm really tired. But! The short fluff may become a series thingy because I like it. Anyways I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas yesterday! Laterz!)