(FLUFF) I love you- Deceit x Reader

(Warnings: FLUFFLES bc I'm in a goodish mood and I love Deceit. Also I have to watch Dear Evan Hansen bc I love this song. Pic of Dee included)(Deceit has a Tik Tok in this)(Virgil x Remus in this as well)

(Y/n Pov)

"Dee no!" I squeal. Me and Deceit decided baking cookies was a good idea, all was well until he got an idea to film Tik Toks of himself pouring flour everywhere.

"Mmff"He cracks up at my face, I am covered in flour, head to toe. I decide to get revenge and pour some flour onto my hand and lightly smack his face and throw more flour all over him.

"What the hell you two?!" "Uh oh." I look at Deceit, stifling a laugh. Logan.

"Totally not baking cookies?" Deceit laughs, making me giggle and soon we are having a laughing fit while Logan just shakes his head.

"Ooooh I smell cook- Oh my gosh." Patton squeals after sliding down the railing, with Roman close behind and Virgil walking normally down, talking to Remus about square pizza.

I get myself together and start cleaning up the flour while Deceit just stands there filming me.

"Are you gonna help or no? This is partially your mess too." I look at him with a joking glare.

"Fine." He jokingly whines and sets his phone down. 

Patton grabs the others and hides around the corner.

"Shhh! Look at how cute they are!" He whisper shouts at the others.

Deceit finishes sweeping the floor as I finish cleaning the counters. He snakes his arms around my waist (Pun intended) and kisses me.

"I love you" He mumbles into my neck as I start washing the dishes and checking on the timer.

"I love you too." I smile, kissing him then picking up a spatula. "Still want to lick the batter off?" 

"Ew no." He scrunches his nose and I laugh.

"You are so cute Dee."

"What? No. I'm not! I'm vicious. Hiss." He purposely gives a weak hiss and smirks.

"Sure." I say sarcastically as I put down the bowl I was cleaning and turn around to face him.

"Boop!" I yell as I boop his nose and run out of the kitchen.

"Oh I see how it is." He playfully growls and chases me around the house. I jump on Remus's back and he runs to the couch and drops me off and bolts off to Virgil maniacally laughing.

"Traitor!" I shout after him as Deceit picks me up and carries me up to his room.

He plops me onto his bed and lays beside me, intertwining his fingers with mine, he holds my hand and we stare into each others eyes. 

"Hey." He says softly.

"Hey."

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Y/n.." He says nervously. "We've been dating for 2 years yes?"

"Yes?" I answer, confused as to where he was going with this.

"Well I was thinking maybe, well living with the others can be annoying sometimes you know? So maybe if you want to.....we could move in together?" He asks, his cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"With me? Dee do you even know me? I'm the messy one! I would drive you crazy." I smirk.

"You basically live here since your parents kicked you out so I think I'm okay with your kind of messy." He laughs, "Besides, you already drive me crazy. I like it."

I giggle and hug him, wrapping my legs around his torso and hugging him like a python.

"If you really think you can handle me then yes, I would like that."

"Really?"

"Really."

(Bonus)

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!" We hear Patton squeal from the other side of the door.

"Patton!" We both moan and laugh.

"Good Job Patton, they are now aware of our position." Logan informs Patton.

"I couldn't hold it in anymore!" Pat whines.

"This is how I got the idea!" Deceit shouts, smiling.

"Don't leave us! How will I get my tasty deodorant!" Remus exclaims.

"What? Remus....you told me you make it yourself?" Dee asks.

"Oh yeah. Carry on then." He says.

We laugh and snuggle till Thomas calls us for dinner, and to tell us not to burn cookies in the oven like that again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Yup enjoy that.) (^-^) (669 words)