(SHORT FLUFF) Soft Bastard- Remus x (Male) Reader

(At school.....not mentally doing well so that's nice, also first male reader so don't kill me.)

(Remus's Pov)

'DAMN HE CUTE!' I think to myself.

Y/n walks over to talk to Roman about something stupid, all I know is that his ass is amazing in those pants.

"-so that is how I defeated the dragon witch 7 times in a row!" Roman proudly boasts, clearly flirting with Y/n, AGAIN! 

"Really Roman, save the flirting for when I'm not here." I say coldly, a hint of jealousy in my tone. 

The two men look over at me, Roman, face of disgust and Y/n, Y/n just looks a bit sad, mostly confused. I just look down and sink down to my room.

(Y/n's Pov)

I just stand there in confusion, did he seriously think I was into Roman?!

"Alas, Remus is right lovely Y/n. I may have a crush on you, but I know you love him." Roman admits.

I just nod. "I like you Roman, I really do, but I just love Remus like no other."

"I understand Y/n. Go talk to him, he is...well, just go check on him."

"Okay." I kiss him on the cheek and he gives me a sad smile, I return the look and walk upstairs to Remus's room.

As I walk through the hall I can hear 'Wrecking Ball' by Miley Cyrus playing. 

Upon closer inspection I realize it's coming from Remus's room.

"WrE Eh eHE cK MEEEEE!" He screeches along to the song and I can't help but smirk.

I gently knock on his door and the music stops, I frown, I was honestly enjoying it.

"Y/n?" His face falls. "What do you want?"

"I want to talk, is that okay?" I ask.

"Sure whatever." He gestures to come in so I do.

He plops down on his bed and I carefully sit on the edge. (OF GLORY!)

"Remus, I don't like Roman that way. I like someone else, in fact you know him quite well." I say, softly.

"What? But Roman is perfect!" He says sarcastically.

"Not the perfect one for me Remus." I look at him, slightly blushing.

"Well then who?" He sits up and stares at me, his head cocked to the side.

I lean in close to him, our lips nearly touching.

"It's you." I barely whisper.

He just places a finger under my chin and pulls my lips onto his in a soft, yet rough kiss.

We continue kissing until we hear a knock on his door.

"Remus? We need you for a new video!" We hear Thomas call out from the other side of the door.

"Coming!" He shouts.

"That's what he said." I laugh. (My mom hates me for making those jokes...I have a shirt for it now.)

 "I think I love you." Remus smirks with a glowing passion.

"I know, I love you too." I kiss him and open the door sassily.

"He'll come out in about two hours, sorry Tommy." I smirk and shut the door, locking it.

"Oh, I see." Remus smiles deviously.

"Mmhm" I nod

"BYE READER YOU CAN"T WITNESS THIS BURNING PASSION"

"Remus no."

"Remus yes!!!"

.

.

.

..

.

.

(Well I guess I'm done lol. Hope you enjoyed my not so short short fluff! Bye my Berries)