Shark week - Logan x Reader x Patton (Short Poly Fluff)

(Another request from the lovely @FallOutChemicalVeils ) (Cute poly love. I might write more.)

(Patton's Pov)

"Okay, Adult-hood." Logan sighs. He's been trying to teach me something but I kind of zoned out, thinking about puppies.

"Adulthood." I repeat.

"Name the process of becoming an adult."

"Adultery!"

Logan groans and face palms.

We hear keys jingle and the front door unlocking. 

We both get up and I run and hug our wife Y/n.

"Mm not too tight Pat, cramps." She says, kissing me then Logan.

"Oops. Sorry." I step back.

(Y/n's Pov)

I laugh at his adorable face.

"It's okay Patton." I put my work bag down and Logan helps me with my coat. "I might go lie down for a few hours."

"I'll come with you. We can cuddle if you want." Patton asks.

"Yes, we will make you feel a bit better." Logan takes mine and Patton's hands and we go to our bedroom.

We change into comfier clothes and I lay down first while Patton lays on my right and Logan on my left.

They both wrap their arms around me and we cuddle in close.

"I love you boys." I mumble into Logan's chest. 

"We love you too Y/n." They say in unison and kiss each other before they kiss my cheeks. (I don't know how to write polygamous stuff.....I'm sorry. Send tips)

We all fell asleep within minutes.

After a couple hours I softly groan in pain and accidentally wake up Logan.

"Are you alright Y/n?" He asks in a worried tone.

"Not really. I just need to get some pain meds." I groan and begin to get up.

"No no. Stay here, I'll go get it for you." He kisses me and carefully gets up and quietly opens the door, trying not to wake up our husband.

A minute later Patton snuggles up against me and kisses me.

"Hey Pat, did we  wake you?" I start playing with his hair.

"Nah I woke up a while ago. Are you okay?"

"Sorta. Everything just hurts and I feel gross."

He hugs me tightly but not too tightly.

Logan walks in so I sit up.

"I love you." I smile at him.

He smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, just take your pain meds."

I take the meds and the glass of water he brought and quickly down it.

"Blech." I pull a disgusted face.

Patton and Logan laugh and Logan sits down between us so me and Pat cuddle with him.

(Time skip, 5 minutes)

"I'm hungry."

"Y/n!"

.

.

.

.

.

(Idk plz forgive the horrible imagine......😭)