Food - Patton x Reader

(Warnings: Anorexic reader and self hate, now I don't know anyone with this disorder nor have I had it so if I write something incorrectly please let me know and it will be fixed) (Y/f/f means your fave food btw)

"Y/n lunch is ready!" Patton calls from the kitchen. I groan and turn over to face the back of the couch. Maybe if I pretend to be asleep still he'll leave me alone with his fattening food.

"Y/n?" Pat whispers, gently trying to shake me awake. I give in and pretend to wake up.

"Hey Pat.." I mumble into the couch. "Lunch is ready Kiddo! The others will be down soon and you know how they get." He tells me cheerfully. "And it's your favorite, (Y/f/f)

"I'm not really hungry right now Patton, maybe later." I lie.

Before he can answer, my stomach betrays me with a loud growl.

"Your stomach says otherwise Y/n, c'mon!" He pouts. God you can never say no to that face.

"Fine Pat, just please stop pouting. It's making me sad." I laugh.

After I force down my food I excuse myself to the bathroom. As I throw up I hear the door creak open, a dramatic gasp and footsteps running out.

"Shit!" I curse as I finish, clean up and brush my teeth, realizing I forgot to lock the door.

I run out of the bathroom, "Roman if you tell-" I look at him and I realized the others faces were frozen in shock. Oh god Patton's just about killed me.

"Y/n? Are you..." Virgil goes quiet as he looks at my face. I can feel the tears streaming down my face.

I bolt up the stairs to my room and shut the door, climbing to the top shelf in my closet and closing the doors.

"Y/n?"

I hear Patton's sad voice move into my room.

"I know you hate me Patton, just go away please." I softly whimper. He opens my closet to see me curled up in the corner.

"Y/n please come down. Don't make me come up there and get you." He looks somberly into my eyes, tears already spilling out from behind his glasses.

I climb down and walk past him, sit down on my bed and sniffle. He walks over so he's standing directly in front of me.

He holds my hands and carefully removes my sweater to reveal my skin tight tank top and my quite skinny body.

"Patton, please..." I beg. "Don't hate me, please."

"Y/n, why do you do this to your body? You are so beautiful, I hate seeing you sick like this." He explained.

"Pat, before I was so fat and now I'm still not pretty enough to tell you I love you....Oh.." I realize my mistake.

"Y/n. I've loved you ever since we first met in kindergarten, I know I can't make you stop instantly but I promise that I will be here for you and I am going to help you." Patton soothes, placing a hand on my cheek and wipes the tears from my eyes.

"You mean that Patton? For real?" I ask, hoping he isn't lying to me, It would break me.

"Of course I do Y/n. I absolutely swear with all my heart." He smiles, gazing into my eyes.

"Pat?" I ask. "Yeah?"

"I- no um- can you? Um.." I nervously try to word what I want.

"Stop me if you meant something else." Patton leans close, places two fingers under my chin and tilts my head up to look him square in the eyes.

"P-Patton."

"Yes Y/n?"

"Kiss me, please." I finally whisper.

He pulls me close and kisses me softer than anything I had ever dreamed it would be. We pull apart, lungs begging for air and place our foreheads against each others.

"I love you Y/n. Never forget that."

"I love you too Patton."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Yo Berries, Getting over my cold and idk what I just wrote....Night!)