Spin the Bottle Pt.2 - Remus x OC Willow

(HAHA I lied, enjoy.)

(Willow is my own oc, she is an oc version of me so... way better than me. Do not use her without my consent.) (Pillow is Willow's nickname because Roman and her love having pillow fights.) (Willow is suicidal, anorexic, depressed and a lot of that stuff fyi.) (DeceitxVirgil in this and the sides can feel and experience other peoples emotions according to their trait, ex: Patton gets sad if someone around him is sad.)

("That wasn't suppose to happen." Roman says.)

(Remus's Pov)

"What was supposed to happen Roman?!" Virgil yells at him.

"She told me she had a crush on him so I rigged it so when she spun it it would land on Remus- ohh no." He covers his mouth as the room goes silent.

"What? Why would you say that? Is this another cruel prank Roman?" I say angrily.

"No! She told me she does." Roman defends himself.

"Ohhh guys, not good." Virgil mumbles.

"Whats wrong?" Deceit asks, holding his hand. "Who is it?"

"Willow. It's really bad this time." He groans, curling up clutching the sides of his hoodie.

"Willow? What do you mean this time?! Whats going on Virgil?" I ask, clearly panicking.

"G-go find her, please." Patton sniffs.

I run up the stairs and hear gasping coming from the bathroom. I grab the handle and try to open it but it won't open.

"Willow? Are you okay? Please be okay." I whisper the last three words.

"I-" I hear her sobbing so I pull a crow bar out of my pocket and pry the door off it's hinges.

"Willow?" I call out. I see her shaking in the bathtub so I rush over to her.

(Willow's Pov)

"Shh, it's okay." I hear Remus's voice but it sounds so far away, I can hear the voices covering him up.

"You're worthless."

"You mean nothing to him."

"He hates you."

"You're better off dead."

I curl up more, trying to shut them out.

But I'm not strong enough.

"Willow, open your eyes."

I hear him call but I can't answer. I feel someone's arms around my waist lifting me up, I don't know who but I cling to them.

"I'm here Willow. I'm not gonna leave you."

"Re-Remus?" I breathe as I open my eyes and look around.

"It's okay, they won't hurt you." He whispers.

"I'm sorry. I'm useless." I sob.

"No you're not Willow, they lie to you, they hurt you because they think it's fun. You are not worthless, You aren't stupid or ugly or any of the things they say."

"How do you know what they say?"

"I'm someone who gives bad thoughts, a different type maybe but I understand. I have them sometimes too." Remus shrugs and nudges my chin up with his index finger. "I'm here and I'm not leaving you."

"Why not? There is no way in hell you could love me back and-" He cuts me off by kissing my lips softly.

I feel him start to pull away but I wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him close. We pull away after a few minutes and he looks into my eyes.

"I love you Willow. Forget it and I will make sure you never forget again." He kisses my neck.

"I love you too Remus." I whisper and hug him again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(I decided not to wait a few days cuz I'm lazy so enjoy. BUT! I want to know if I should make a part 3. A smut ending? Please Comment and let me know!)