Christmas Smut - Prinxiety (Request 1 of 2)

(Request by @Elliot_On_The_Edge I'm so sorry this took what.. TWO YEARS to come out. Omg I'm so sorry) (SubVirge and DomRoman cuz thats how it ended up lmao)

(Virgil's Pov)

I slowly open my tired eyes as the white, blinding light from the window shines directly onto my face.

"Uuugghhh." I groan and stuff my face into my pillow

Why is it so bright? Why won't my sleep come back? As I grumble about the light, I hear the slight creaking of floor boards on my side of the bed. I instantly know who it is and almost whine the next few words.

"Make me leave the comfort of my blankets and I'll kill you Roman."

"Virgil it's Christmas. Please! I will sing every Christmas carol I know at the top of my lungs until you get up." I groan, push myself up so I'm sitting criss-crossed and glare at him, dark eyeshadow smudged down my cheeks. 

"Roman, just go get me my hoodie." I pause and politely ask, "Please?"

"Nope," He says cheerfully as he skips to the closet and picks up something purple and black, but certainly not my hoodie. "No Ro. Please not that, anything but that!" I beg him as he pounces on too of me, holding me down as he forces the sweater over my head. He pulls me up onto my feet and I grumble at him.

"Oh come on Virge. It's only one day." He smirks. "Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom to reapply my eyeshadow. Don't judge me.

Me and Roman moved out into an apartment building a few blocks away from the others. All Logan's fault really. He convinced the others to make us move, because he 'Doesn't enjoy being around icky emotions like love'. Oh well, it was worth it.

(Time skip about an hour. I imagine they had a mini water fight or something .)

(Roman's Pov)

"Oh Virgil, I can't accept this!" I gasp as I look down at the gift I had just opened. He just laughs and shakes his head.

"Princey, just accept it, I want you to have it." He kisses me gently on the nose and nods in approval.

"Th-Thank you Virgil." I pull out his old black and grey hoodie he used to wear. I breathe in his scent and hug it tightly to my chest. He grins and picks up the two gifts I got him.

"Open this one first Virge." I gesture to the smaller of the two.

(Virgil's Pov)

I cock my eyebrows and pick up the smaller one. He wrapped it in silver paper with a golden ribbon. I carefully untie the bow and remove the paper to find a small box from (Insert jewellers brand)

I lift the lid off and see a silver dog tag with engravings on it, nearly sobbing right there.

(Pretend it says love, your boyfriend)