Spin the Bottle - Remus x OC Willow

(Willow is my own oc, she is an oc version of me so... much better than me. Do not use her without my consent.) (Pillow is Willow's nickname because Roman and her love having pillow fights.) (Willow is suicidal, anorexic, depressed and a lot of that stuff fyi.) (DeceitxVirgil in this and the sides can feel and experience other peoples emotions according to their trait, ex: Patton gets sad if someone around him is sad.)

(Willow's Pov)

Of course it's Roman's turn to pick a game for game night, I just happened to tell him I have a crush on his twin Remus. This will be fun.

"Spin the bottle!" Roman announces to us.

"Wonderful...the spreading of germs and spit through mouth to mouth contact." Logan says, pushing up his glasses.

"Aww come on Logan! It's just a game. At least play along." Patton pouts, giving Logan his Puppy dog eyes.

"Fine."

"mmmmmmmm..." I grumble as I sit between Roman and Virgil.

"What she said." Virgil agrees.

"Oh come on Jason toddler, Pillow." Roman wiggles his eyebrows at me and glares jokingly at Virgil. Virgil just sulks at the name and looks away.

"I'll go first!" Patton squeals in excitement as he spins the bottle. It lands on me and I notice Remus shift uncomfortably as Patton kisses me on the cheek and sits back down.

"-no rules saying he can't and besides, you said you don't care about this game." Roman argues with Logan about Pat kissing my cheek.

"Whatever." Logan mumbles.

(27 Minutes later)

My heart flutters with nerves as I spin it, watching it go round and round. I didn't realize I had closed my eyes and held my breath until I feel Roman rapidly poking my shoulder, quietly giggling. I look up to see who it landed on.

"Rem-" Virgil barely finishes before Remus literally slides over to me and places a hand on my cheek and kisses me gently.

"OWO." Patton says

"Did he just say ooh woo?" Logan asks.

"SHHHHH." Roman shushes.

I pull away to look at Remus, his hair slightly messy from rushing over and a little bit of black lipstick on his bottom lip.

I feel a panic attack coming so I stand up, apologize (Because I'm Canadian I would do this) and run up to the bathroom, lock the door and curl up in the bathtub shaking and crying while struggling to breathe.

(Remus's Pov)

"That wasn't suppose to happen." Roman says with a shocked look.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I decided to make this a two parter because I'm a bitch. I cut some of this half out and thought hmmm this is part two so yeah, I'm writing part two right now so I will post it later, hahahahaha part to will be finished tonight but you won't get it for a few days. Love you guys.....if u exist, Bai Berries!)