Disney Birthday - Deceit x Reader Pt.1

(Warnings: I'm going to stop writing warnings because I never know them till the end and idc) (Au off of google)

(Au where on every 18 year old's birthday they wake up with a tattoo of what their soul mate will say to them after they get it.)

(Y/n Pov)

"My best friend in the whole world is coming over today!" I sing, running around my apartment cleaning and getting it ready. It's 3pm and we are having a sleepover!

Today is the day before my 18th birthday and I can't wait to find out what my soulmate tells me!

My best friend is a year older then me (19) and he won't tell me what it says.

'Ding dong' "The witch is dead!" I scream and run to the door. (Please say I'm not the only one who thinks this)

I open the door and immediately get engulfed in a huge bone crushing hug. "Deceit! You made it." I squeal hugging him back. "Well I totally didn't miss you." He smirks.

"Hey." I whine. "I have stuff set up so go get in your onesie and meet me in the living room!" And with that I rush off to put my own onesie on. (Pic at the top!)

Deceit comes in after 6 minutes, wearing the Snake onesie I bought him last year.

"Aww! You look so cute Dee." I laugh as he blushes and sits down next to me.

I transformed the living room into a Disney blanket fort every child dreams of.

There is a tent in the living room that fits 4 people, outside the tent fairy lights are strung up on every wall, posters and Disney merch everywhere, pillows and blankets fill the rest of the room and the TV has a pile of Disney movies stacked up high.

On the inside of the tent, two Disney themed sleeping bags, pillows and plushies. We will be sleeping in the tent later tonight, but first.

"Disney truth or dare!" I announce proudly. He just laughs.

"And how exactly does this work?" Deceit asks

I explain the game, we play for a few hours and move on to Movies.

(Time skip to 1am)

Dee fell asleep on me so I gently wake him up enough to move him to the tent. Once we snuggled into our beds I get chilly so I cuddle up to him.

He mumbles something I can't make out and I smirk.

I've been in love with him since we first met in 2nd grade.

I sigh and roll over. The only thing I could ever wish for is just one day, or even minute where we kiss. Weird I know, but he is just...he means a lot to me.

(Deceit's Pov) (Also time skip to 8am)

God I love Y/n. On my 18th birthday I discovered who my soulmate is. The words 'Hey Dee, remember when you said you loved that onesie?'

She had bought me this onesie we had seen in a mall 2 weeks ago, I had said how much I liked it and it must have stuck with her.

I look over at her sleeping face and sigh. She is so beautiful and I am such a coward. I haven't the nerves to ask her.

(Y/n Pov)

I wake up to Deceit's beautiful brown and yellow eyes. "Happy Birthday Y/n." Deceit smiles. "But you know what that means?"

"Oh no Dee." My eyes go wide.

"Birthday Punches or Tickles?" He asks smirking. (B-day punches are a thing I think, don't @ me)

"Neither?" I ask hopefully.

"EH. Nope wrong answer." He gives a devious grin.

"Tic-" He attacks me,

"O- OH GOD NU!" I laugh, tears starting.

"Whats the magic word?"

"Please stop before I lick you?"

"Ew" He stops. I just laugh. He grabs a pillow and smacks me.

"Oh, you wanna play that game huh? Well Snake boy, take this!" I smack him back.

We end up covered in feathers and dying of laughter.

"I made plans for today so we should go get ready." He says, pulling me on my feet.

"Okay, be right back." I smile and rush off to my room.

I strip down and look in the mirror and search for the words. "You ready to go Y/n?" I read aloud. Huh, okay.

I get dressed and ran downstairs.

"You ready to go Y/n?" Deceit asks, already dressed.

I stop dead in my tracks. Oh Shit.

"I-I....yeah- um- yes." I stumble over my words.

He just laughs and grabs my hand and we head out.

(Another time skip brought to you by my inner Remy and lack of Roman.)

It's 10pm and Deceit took me all over town, it was wonderful! I love him so much. We are just walking along the forresty beach and all of a sudden.

"I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified." Deceit blurts out and blushes. (Pinterest in itallics)

"You-you do?" I gasp, I never thought I'd hear him say this.

"Yeah I do, I've loved you for so long and I could never actually ask you. I was... well, scared." He admits, looking down.

"Deceit?" I ask.

"Ye- yeah?"

"I love you too." I grab his hand and pull him in for a kiss.

He hugs me and hides his face in my shoulder.

I laugh and kiss him again. He suddenly stands up straight and does the Sims 4 passionate kiss. (If you don't know it. Google it)

"Woah." I breathe, my cheeks flushed.

"How about we take this to your bedroom?" He winks.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Hai Berries, Pt. 2 will be a smut show, It may not be up tomorrow due to the fact I want to make it perfect....Dee is my fav, if you can't tell. Anyways Night Berries!) (995 words)