(SMUT)Disney Birthday - Deceit x Reader Pt.2

"How about we take this to your bedroom?" He winks.

(Y/n Pov)

Oh god, even though I've literally dreamed of this moment I'm terrified. 

(Time skip to Y/n's house)

"Hey, we don't have to if you don't want to. I won't make you do-" I cut him off..

"No Dee, god I want to so badly." I place my hand on his cheek. "It's just that.....well-" 

"You're a virgin, I know. You told me 3 months ago. You were saving your first time for your soulmate." He says, pulling me in for a hug.

"I just want to be good enough for you." I explained, burying my head in his shoulder.

He gently shoves me onto the couch, hovering over me.

"I said I'd never make you do anything you don't want, but you will always be good enough for me, even if it is your first time." He smirks and lightly kisses my nose. I scrunch my nose and he laughs.

"You are so adorable Y/n. I love you."

I love you too Deceit." I say. "Let me prove it." I whisper in his ear.

I flip us so I'm on top and I slide off his shirt. I kiss his lips and leave a trail of kisses down to his V-line. (Anyone else dying rn?) 

"Y/n." He quietly moans as I slide my hand down his pants and stroke him through his boxers.

I kiss along his V-line and slide his pants off, I start to palm him and earn a soft moan from him. I feel his pre cum start leaking from his tip so I pull down his boxers and I almost gasp, His length is huge! This is gonna hurt.

I kitty lick the tip and and take him in my mouth, he doesn't know my awesome sex power. I don't have a gag reflex so I go down as far as I can and he moans loudly.

"Holy shit Y/n!" He says while slowly bucking his hips into my mouth. I can tell he is almost there so I release his member and give in one more small kiss.

"Damn tease." He smirks and unzips my dress, letting it fall to the floor. Now wearing only a black lace bra and panty set, he places his hands on my hips and kisses me while removing my bra. It joins the rest of our clothes on the floor.

He begins to fondle my breasts and pinch and kiss. I moan and slide one of my hands down to my clit and start swirling my fingers.

"My needy girl. Here, let me." Deceit says seductively and gently pushed me onto the couch and pulled off my panties. 

"I'm going to make you feel so good, and make it a bit easier on you later." He promises, swirling his tongue around my clit. I moan loudly and grip the cushions. He slides a finger into me and starts pumping.

"Oh fuck Dee. Yes- shit." I moan moving on hand to my breast, I'm so glad I waited for him.

I start to feel a weird knot-like feeling in my lower stomach. Deceit notices and continues to pump his fingers but removes his tongue and kisses me.

"I'm going to be nice because it's your first time and let you cum." He smirks and kisses me again, pumping faster.

"Mmm Dee- I'm gonna-" I feel the knot snap and I release all over his fingers. He licks his fingers and licks me clean. (I'm so sorry it's cringey)

He kisses up my belly to my lips and slips his tongue between my teeth and explores my mouth.

He lines himself up to my entrance and breaks the kiss.

"Are you ready Y/n?" Deceit asks. Oh lord he looks like a god, his sex hair and his chiseled chest. I'm so fucking lucky.

"Y-yes." I nod.

He pushes into me and I gasp at the pain but I let him know to keep going. It is bliss, he is so big but I've never felt anything like this in my life.

"Fuck Dee." I moan, my mind can't handle the absolute ecstasy my body is feeling.

He kisses me and we make out.

"Shit Y/n you are a goddess." Deceit moans, nipping and kissing under my ear.

"Dee, yes right there!" I moan loudly enough that the neighbors are going to question me tomorrow.

"I-I'm gonna cum Y/n." His thrusts are getting sloppier and harder.

"Me too Dee." He grunts and pulls out cumming on my stomach as I cum at the same time.

"God I love you." He pants before  kissing my cheek and flopping over to lay beside me.

""I love you more." I smile and kiss his lips.

(Time skip to after cleaning up and shit)

We lay back down and I snuggle into his chest, he kisses my forehead and pulls me close.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever. I am never gonna stop saying this but I love you so much Deceit." I say, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"Your welcome darling. I love you more than I can speak." He whispers.

My dreams are coming true...I wonder what this will bring us?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Hallo Berries.....this was made over the course of I think 3 days...with days in between so I hope you enjoy and as always I am happy to make a personalized imagine for anyone who wants one!)