Break Ups and Downs - Virgil x Reader

(I asked my cousin for ideas and she gave me one....but I got a different one so here is mine...enjoy!)  (Warnings: Death of a baby, depressing themes and sad shit)

(Virgil's Pov)

I hate myself, how can I do this to her? We've been dating for 2 years! But it's better than me fucking up so bad that she won't want me anymore.

At least this way, I will only hurt her once. Fuck Virgil why.

"Y/n?" I finally speak, looking into her eyes and taking one last view of those beautiful (Y/e/c) eyes.

"Yes Virge?" She smiles and hold my hand. I swallow and breathe out heavily.

"Are you okay?" She asks, her face growing full with worry.

"Y/n..." I inhale, not ready to break two hearts. "We have to split up. I-I can't do this anymore. Goodbye.." I pull my hand from hers, sharply turn and walk away.

I hear her ask why, I hear the sobs and calls for me to come back, it takes everything I have to keep from running back.

(Time skip 2 months)

She stopped calling and texting yesterday. I try to breathe out but I'm in to deep. I've had at least 2 panic attacks a day since that day and they just get worse and the others won't leave me alone. Apparently she texted them asking what happened and I'm sure they all hate me now.

"Virgil?" A voice pops up beside me.

"Deceit get out before I make you." I speak through gritted teeth.

"No Virgil. You need to hear this, It's about Y/n and you are GOING to listen to me." Deceit says sternly, sitting down in front of me he pulls my hood down.

"Deceit.." I warn, my voice getting deeper.

"Y/n is in the hospital!" He shouts at me, clearly pissed off.

"W-What?" I look up at him. "What happened?

"I'm not telling you, YOU have to get up, have a damn shower and go talk to her." He snarls. "Or I can make you and trust me, you don't want that."

"FINE!" I yell and get up.

(!6 minutes later)

"Miss (Y/l/n) is down the hall to the left in room 3309." A nurse tells me with a sad smile. I quickly run down the hall to her.

I open the door and almost cry, I haven't seen her in so long.

"V-Virgil? What do you want?" She sighs, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"No. No I'm not Virgil. What do you care anyways?"

"I never stopped caring!" I accidentally yell. "I left because you deserve someone so much better than me Y/n. I didn't want to do it to you but I thought I had to. I'm a dark side Y/n I could hurt you and I'd rather die than lose you. Remus told me you would be safer without me and up until now I believed him." I pause to breathe and walk closer to her bed.

"I never stopped loving you, and it hurt me so badly I felt like I deserved to lock myself in my room at Thomas's and I never left. I need you more than anything and I'm so sorry."

"I had a miscarriage Virgil. I lost our baby." She said quietly with tears falling quickly.

"Oh god....Nonono. Oh my god." I sputter as the world starts spinning.

"What did I do? I'm so sorry Y/n. " I whisper, tears burning down my face.

She slowly gets up and walks over to me and grabs my hands.

"I was planning on telling you that day." She whispers. "Virgil I've never stopped loving you, I think the worst thing you could ever do is leave me again. I need you too. Please come home to me."

"I promise I will never leave you again. I love you so much and I will always want and need you."

I stand up and help her to the bed and gently hug her. She hugs back and kisses me.

"Y/n. I need to prove to you I'm going to stay forever." I say and back up a little.

"What do you mean Virgil?" She asks, her voice full of worry.

"Y/n I was going to wait another year but I can't wait anymore." I say, bending down i ask the biggest question of my life.

"Will you marry me? I Love you so much and I know you need me like I need you and I will never ever leave or hurt you again. I promise we will have a family one day. I will always be here." I finish, pulling out a black box with a blue-red swirled diamond ring.

"Virgil." She breathes. "Yes. Yes I will."

I stand up and place the ring on her finger. I pull her in for a soft and passionate kiss.

"I will always be here. no matter what."

.

.

.

.

.

(Yeah..... idk what this is just enjoy...) (800 words)