When Life Gives You Lemons P.t 1

(A/N: I am really frustrated because I have no ideas urrrrggghhhhh)

Today was a quiet day at work so I managed to finish early enough that my boss let me go home.

I was so excited, today was the start of a long weekend and I had 3 days of spending time with my boyfriend Logan.

As I walk in the front door of our apartment I hear loud talking and laughter. With each soft step I take the voices get louder.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" Logan yells, I'm starting to get worried.

 "Why would life give me lemons? What the fuck do you do with lemons?!" I look over and see Virgil doubled over laughing. I start giggling.

Logan looks over, his cheeks are clearly flushed. 

"Whe-When did you get home Y/n?" "Not too long ago," I explain I was allowed home early. "I-I-I can't even---" Virgil breathes,

"You should have been here when he started ranting about the use of Yeet and Mood" He laughs, gathering his things. 

"I don't understand why these kids think it's funny to screw with their grammar. Another thing-"

Me and Virgil groan. "yeah I'm leaving you with him now, good luck." Virge says, waving goodbye. "Thanks alot" I jokingly whine.

"-I mean really" Logan huffs, as he finished his mini rant. "Lo..." I whine. "Yes?" He looks at me, walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in. 

"I love you Lo" I whisper as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him. "I love you as well Y/n, very much." He says, placing his fingers under my chin and passionately kissing me.

We made out for a solid 5 minutes before I get a call.

 "Really..." I mutter under my breath as I answer the call.

"He-" "Y/n get out of the house right now!" Thomas whisper yells

"What?" I say, clearly confused. Logan wraps his arms tighter around me as I hear Thomas say,

"Whoever that is, it isn't Logan."

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

(Hai my Berries. I got this idea off of google...well the lemon part....I added the twist at the end. I hope you like it!)

(Edit: I will write a part 2 as I have an idea. Hint: Was that really Virgil?)