A Death Note Fanfiction (Reader x L x Light)

A/N: I wrote this before I began to care for grammar, punctuation and spelling. There's a lot of mistakes, but don't be a jackass and correct it. I'm not changing this like two years later.

Anyway, enjoy!

~Signing out!
Link
~~~~

You're a 15 year old girl, moving to the Kanto region. Your father and mother passed away so you live on your own now. Your life seems rather boring, until you came across something interesting- the Kira case. Truth is, you're one of the top detectives in the world. You're known only as M, no one knows who you are or has seen you.

Your alias is [Y/N] Phantomhive. You were given this name in Wammy's, probably because the boss at the time was in love with the anime Black Butler. You've been sent in to crack the Kira case as it has began to worry the governments of the world, they're even considering going all World War 3 in hopes Kira dies. You're the only one who knows this and you won't allow it to happen.

Of course, since you're 15, you have to attend school for the purpose of your cover, although you already have an intelligence level above a schools standards.

You meet some interesting new people, as well as some old allies. What happens if Kira takes interest in you? What if he's not the only one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not own Death Note or claim to, this is merely my fanfiction based upon the Anime series and manga. In this version, Shinigami eyes do not exsist. Black Butler is owned by its respectful owner as well as the characters and any images/videos used are not mine, again all rights going to its owner.

I do not own any of the anime's mentioned or the characters also used. They are merely there for amusement purposes only.