Chapter Nineteen: Special Ending.

Screams.

In an instant, the teams fall to the ground.

Kira... Won.

Everyone's dull, lifeless eyes close and they all fall to the ground, cutching their chests. Screams fill the silence as the fan continues to creek in the back and only six remained- you, Light, L, Near, Mello and Mikami.

"Wh-what?!" Near yells, anger and confusion clear in his tone.

"Looks like Kira wins." Light smirks.

Eyes wide, Near asks, "How... How is this possible?!"

"There is yet another Kira... And another Death Note." Light snickers before continuing, "You see, I have a Queen of the new world... And she was Kira before I was. I knew you'd switched the notebook at the bank and so... We sent word to Mikami that the original would be in the car outside. I knew your plan since the beginning, Near."

In that moment, Near and Mello clutch their chests, glaring at Light, "Who... Who is the other Kira?"

"Surprise, boys." You smirk, taking the Death Note from Mikami. Suddeny, they collapse to the ground like a piece if garbage... Dead.

"Ohh, [Y/N]... We did it." Light coos, walking over to you.

Rolling your eyes, you kick his stomach, sending him flying to the ground, "Did you really think that I'd fall for a mere mortal like YOU?"

"Wh-what?" They all stutter, confused.

Laughter erupts out of your mouth ad both Ciel and Sebastian walk in.

"Ahh, if it isn't my handsome men." You smile at them, kissing both on the cheek. [Ciel/Sebastian] sighs, grabbing you by the waist and into a heated kiss. Those soft, warm lips were the ones you'd missed and love. The way they melt with yours is like a fairy tale, beautiful and perfect.

Soon, he pulls away and smiles, "I've missed your lips... So much."

"I've missed yours too..." Blushing slightly, you stare into his [ocean/crimson] eyes.

"C-Ciel?!" Light yelps, confused,

"S-Sebastian?!" L stutters in disbelief.

"Three souls... I was Lawliet's. His intellect makes me rather hungry." You smirk.

Smirking also, Ciel nods, "Alright... I'll have Light's." The three of you inch closer to the other three, distress and horror filling their eyes.

~Flashback~

Back in the eighteen hundreds, you were known as the Queen of England's Blue Bird and Ciel was known as her Guard Dog. One day, you met Ciel and Sebastian and fell in love with one of them... [Ciel/Sebastian].

After a lot of fighting, you were able to spend the rest of your demon days with the two, looking for something fun to do... And that's when Sebastian sensed something big was coming.

"If you turn now, you'll be involved. It'll be a lot of fun." Sebastian smirks at you.

Sighing, you transform into a child, "Better be, Bassy." His eyebrow twitched as he walked away, the memory of Grell lingering in his mind.

Soon enough, you were found and taken to Wammy's where the story begins.

The fun begins.

You were roomed with a boy named L. Once he'd left, you found a black notebook labeled 'Death Note'.

Once out, you ate their souls with the other two and found Watari. You told him what is happening at Wammy's and he shut down the programme. Watari later asked you for help on the Kira case which you accepted and went to Japan.