Chapter Fifteen: Difficult.

So shit goes down, sexual content and other things... What a chapter. I'm sorry if it seems boring to most of you but ehh, I like this fanfiction cx

Enjoy!

~~~~

Groaning, you sit up and turn off your alarm- time for school. After a nice shower and change into an Attack On Titan Survey Corps [F/C] hoodie, some blue jeans and some [F/C] converse, you head into the kitchen and grab some cereal.

The milk begins to turn chocolatey as your Coco Pops begin to bathe in it. Sleepily, you begin to eat it and thoughts begin to fly through your head.

How's L going to react? He's gunna be pissed- that's for sure but at least you didn't kiss back. At this rate he's never going to have a normal face, it's always bruised now from all of the fighting.

Drinking some of your juice, you sigh and rub your temples.

This is going to be a long day.

Soon enough, your cereal was gone so you grabbed the usual things; phone, keys, wallet, etc before locking the door behind you.

Cautiously, you knock on L's door and wait patiently for your tall raven-haired boyfriend. Not a sound came from his apartment so you check your phone... You had a voice mail from the raven which was sent yesterday.

"Hey beautiful, it's me. Listen- I've taken the Death Note where a prisoner is going to use it on another prisoner to see if it works... I know that isn't the best idea but it's all we have for now to test it for ourselves. I won't be home until tomorrow night to the next day morning- we have to go to another city so we can use it for someone already on the execution list. If you need me then call or text me and I'll get back to you. I love you so much, [Y/N]. I'll see you soon."

Sighing, you decide to text him back as you walk to school.

Hey Ryu, listen we have to talk when you get back... It's important. I love you too Ryu and I'll see you soon.

A familiar voice calls your name, "[Y/N]! Wait up!" Turning around, you meet a panting Light who's clearly just had to run to you.

"Err, hey Light." You mumble awkwardly.

"Hey... Since when did you... Become so fast..." Throughout him catching his breath, he asks.

Shrugging, you start walking, "How should I know?"

He walks next to you as the pair of you head to school, "So where's Ryuzaki?"

"Out of the city, testing the you know what." Simply, you reply. You thought you could see a smirk on his face but shrugged it off. Silence filled the air between you two as you wonder whether or not you should bring up last night.

"Don't we have gym class today?" Light speaks up.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you think for a moment, "I think so... I brought my kit in so I'm set."

"Me too." He shrugs.

Soon enough, you arrive at the gates with the bell ringing. Light grabs your hand as you both run- you're already late. Upon arriving in the classroom, your teacher was announcing that it was in fact gym class. "Alright, split into groups of three. For the warm up and I'll meet you down in the sports hall in five minutes."

Everyone quickly began teaming up- your group was pretty obvious- it was you, Ciel and Light. After changing into your black sweats and a Fullmetal Alchemist shirt, you walk out into the hall for the two to be awaiting your arrival, leaning against the wall and talking. "Numb nuts, patchy the pirate, let's go." You chuckle.