temptation

ethans pov

everyone was sat in Summer's room. something that im quite use to now, we've been doing this ever since we were kids.

I've known dylan, summer, thalia, juanpa and grayson obviously pretty much my entire life. our parents are all great friends and we grew up together.

i met kian at college though when we started and I met Kristina through Grayson when they started dating two years ago.

these are basically my best friends. all eight of us have been inseparable ever since i can remember.

summer and dylan started dating around six months ago and none of us expected it. he didnt and still doesn't seem like the type of guy who really does relationships.

well, neither does grayson but he's been with kristina for two years now.

thalia and kian have been dating for a year now and they seem happy.

ive always been quite protective of her, just because I've always seen her as a younger sister. she's so innocent for this world.

im happy she has kian, he treats her well.

"guys, summer holidays are in like two weeks. do you want to plan a trip or something" summer spoke up grabbing everyone's attention.

"hell yeah" juanpa cheered.

i feel bad for him at times. he's liked summer for the longest time now but can't do anything because she's with dylan.

juanpa and i are the only single ones in the group. I've been single for about two years now and frankly, I don't mind it at all.

it's not that I don't want to be tied down to one girl, I'm not a player. I just... I guess don't care enough to go find myself a girlfriend.

im just more into working out, skateboarding and gaming. that's pretty much all I do.

"we should all go stay at a beach house for a week" thalia softly spoke.

i looked at her as she sat next to kian, his arm around her back. she's stunning.

the whole me being protective because I see her as a sister isn't completely true. i used to see her as a sister. not any more.

Lately ive been feeling so different towards her. I feel like I'm starting to like her, as something more then just a bestfriend.

I know it's wrong, since kian's also one of my best friends, but I can't help myself.

Im known for always getting what I want. i don't stop until I have it. I have a feeling that might get in between kian and I, but I don't really care.

he's a great guy and all, but something about her is just so intriguing. she's a temptation.

"im down" i speak up and soon everyone else also agrees.

summer 2018, lets make it one to remember.

>
next day
thalia's pov