trouble

First day of school
Monday
Thalias pov

Here we are, back to school.

But I do feel refreshed after hawaii. Even though the trip took a turn, I feel... good.

I feel like everything is finally coming back together and I'm... happy. I really am happy. Ethan and I have been getting closer these past few days. I spent some time with him.

"Do you want to go out tonight. My treat?" Ethan asked me as we all sat at a table during lunch.

"Of course" I smiled.

He's cute.

I don't know what we are to be honest. He said he loves me, and man, do I love him. But I don't know if we're dating.

Do I want to date him? Hell yes.

It's just weird right now I guess.

After Ethan and Madison broke up, he became kind of like... a fuckboy. Someone who uses girls for pleasure. So I wasn't really sure that he would want to settle down with a girl again.

I know that he was so in love with her. And I've never seen him be so in love with anyone else. Even until this very day.

It kind of hurts. That he doesn't act the way he did with Madison towards me. But i believe that love is in your heart, and you don't need to show it to the whole world.

If he loves me, and he's told me that then I believe him.

Or I try to believe him.

This is all just new right now. That's why there are some doubts. But I really really really like him.

Perhaps more then I've liked anyone... ever.

>
After school
Ethans POV

I walked up to thalias front door and knocked a couple times. 

Her mother opened the door for me, and it was a bit awkward. I'm guessing they know about thalia and I.

"Hi Ethan" she greeted me with her same warming smile.

Pheww, I'm just glad she doesn't hate me.

It was still kind of awkward as I stood inside their house waiting for thalia.

But luckily for me, she came down quickly.

"Hey" she said with he pretty little smile.
Damn she's gorgeous.

She really is.

"Should we go?" I asked and she nodded.

After a 15 minute drive, we reached our destination.

I decided to take her to a nice dinner place. Inside it gave you the 1900's feels. It was cute. I thought she would like it.

"What do you want to eat girlie?" I asked, chuckling at the name I just gave her.

"Ew, please never call me that again" she laughed.