paradise

hawaii trip, day 2
ethans pov

we booked a little boat trip today for all of us. it's supposed to be like a two hour trip that takes you around a beach here.

everybody was getting ready and we were about to head out in like ten minutes.

"bro what's up with you" dylan said, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"what do you mean" I asked.

"you've been so quite these past few days, I feel like you needa get laid", he spat.

"you know, a nice hawaiian girl" he smirked.

"You might be right bro" I chuckled.

"Right about what?" A familiar, gentle voice spoke from behind me on the couch.

It was thalia. Really? Now?

"I was just saying how he needs to get laid on this trip" Dylan spoke.

"Oh" she replied quietly, probably unsure of what to say.

I can't even think about getting with some other girl because...

it's thalia, she's been consuming my whole fucking brain. my feelings for her seem to get stronger and stronger every day.

man I don't know if I love her. I've known her my whole life and a part of me feels that I'm in love with her. but am I?

Am I really in love with her or am I just in love with the feeling?

I don't fucking know.

"let's go guys" grayson spoke.

he's been acting like the dad of our group lately.

I envy him sometimes. he's got something that I want so bad.

a girl who he is in love with and probably will settle down with. I want that. I want to be in love with someone.

I know I don't seem like the type of guy who wants to be tied down, I seem like a careless fuckboy. But I have feelings.

Most days, my feelings are just ignored because of my reputation.

After I broke up with my ex because I found out she had been cheating on me the entire time we dated, i went out of control.

I though that sleeping with multiple different girls would be a good way to numb the pain that I was feeling.

It wasn't. It didn't help at all.

I still miss her sometimes. Madison.

I don't even know why, she didn't love me like she told me she would. It was all just lust for her.

She moved away a few months after we broke up, she moved to la to grow her modeling career and dropped out of school. I haven't seen her since.

I hope it stays that way.

>
thalias pov