rejected

kians pov

"no ethan! stop" thalia squealed as Ethan had her thrown over his shoulder. he was running into the clear water of the beach with her dangling on his body.

lately I've been getting weird vibes from Ethan.

especially if he has anything to do with my girl.

ever since thalia told me about that night he tried to make a move on her, all my trust in him was lost.

I love her so much, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't insecure. because I am, I mean just look at him. I'm scared of loosing her to him.

I know Ethan, perhaps even better then she knows him. It doesn't matter how long you've known someone to be able to judge the type of person they are.

If he doesn't even feel bad about trying to take one of his best friends girl, knowing that I'm in love with her, then he's capable of a lot more.

None of the girls in our group know this but after Ethan broke up with his ex, he went jumping around from girl to girl.

He used to come and tell about all the different girls he has used and slept with after his ex. It was a way of him trying to feel better about himself. it was his 'coping mechanism'.

It was wrong.

I'm scared that he's going to do the same thing to thalia, and then when another girl comes along, he'll ditch thalia.

I'm scared of her being hurt.
I've never felt this scared in my entire life.

I know people say that a guy and girl can just be friends. but at one point they will fall for each other.

Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.

I can honestly say that I see thalia leaving me for Ethan one day. And I don't know how to prepare myself for that day if it comes.

I know it's bad, and I should trust my own girlfriend. But how things are at the moment, I can't trust anyone.

I came here to enjoy this trip, but if I'm honest, so far it's been fully shit.

thalias pov

as I was tanning on the beach, I looked around to the water and saw Ethan standing there.

His muscles flexed without even trying and his tattooed arm looked.... hot.

(my edit)

(my edit)

every single day i hate it. I hate feeling this way towards Ethan when I have kian. I hate not being able to express my feelings fully without being guilty.

I hate that I can't let go of Kian even when I'm starting to feel like I belong with Ethan.

We are the polar opposite, Ethan and I. I don't even know if we could ever make it work as more than friends. But I definitely want to try.

I keep telling myself that I'll go and talk to kian, that I won't be a cheater.

But I don't want to ruin this trip for him. or anyone else for that matter.

This trip is not about me, it's about all of us. It was supposed to be a fun getaway, I don't want it to turn sour.

he isn't my boyfriend, Ethan. but I love his hugs, his smile, his laugh.

I guess I've fallen in love with this friendship that we have. Or whatever it is. Whatever you could call it.

"should we head back now" kristina shouted, grabbing all of our attention.

"yeah, should Ethan and I go get takeaway or something" Grayson spoke.

"I'll come" I chimed in, not thinking much of it.

"what do you all want?" Ethan spoke.

We were all standing together now, gathering up our stuff as the sky became darker by the second.

"Chinese" summer chuckled, and eventually everyone agreed.

Grayson, Ethan and I all got into the car we rented and Ethan started driving to the place we ordered takeaway from.

"Man, first day was a blast" grayson spoke.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Ethan.

I'm being a total hypocrite right now. I told Ethan to stop trying stuff on me, and now I'm the one who wants to try stuff on him.

I know I can't, it's so wrong.

"I'll be back" grayson said, getting out of the car to get the food.

"I'm kinda starting to like your tattoos now" I chuckled, looking at Ethan in the front seat.

He leaned back into his chair and stared at me, his gaze was so intimidating.

(my edit)

(my edit)

"You look angry" I spoke honestly

"Who wouldn't be if they didn't have the girl they want. Especially knowing there's no chance she wants them back" he spoke in his husky voice.

Ouch.

I guess I've been thinking so much about how I feel, I haven't even payed attention to how rejected Ethan must feel.

Our conversation was cut short as Grayson entered the car once again with both his hands full of takeaway containers.

The delicious smell of warm Chinese food filled the car, making me forget about the conversation Ethan and I just had.

But not for long. It will be stuck with me for a long fucking time.
___

finally I've updated again. hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Please vote for this book, it actually means so much to me.

Love you!