Q&A

Hey guys!! So not a lot of you commented but I got heaps of DMs with questions, so let's get started.

Questions for Ethan

1. Who do you want a future with, Madison or Thalia?
- I don't think about the future at all if I'm honest. I thought I wanted one with thalia, but now I don't really know.

2. Are your feelings even genuine for Thalia or are you just playing her?
- The only person I've ever had genuine real feelings for was Madison. I fell for her hard. But I'm not playing Thalia. I do like her.

3. Do you even want to get into a relationship or do you just want to fuck around?
- both options sound tempting, hmm.

Questions for Thalia

1. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Ethan?
- far too much. Im scared.

2. Are you worried he's going to leave you for that Madison girl?
- yes. And I'm worried about what's going to happen after that.

3. Does this situation make you want to go back to kian?
- I can't use him like that. But I do miss him. At least he never lied to me.

4. Do you regret choosing Ethan?
- no.

Questions for Kian

1. Do you miss Thalia?
- it's unbearable how much I miss her.

2. Do you still love her?
- yes.

Questions for Grayson

1. How do you feel about Thalia cheating on one of your best friends just to end up with your brother?
- idfk. It's whatever makes her happy.

2. Do you plan on marrying Kristina?
- fuck yes.

3. How do you feel about Madison coming back?
- she's back?

Questions for Kristina

1. How do you feel about the Thalia and Ethan thing?
- I'm okay with it, even though what they did was wrong. I just want her to be happy and I'm kind of doubtful that Ethan will hurt her.

2. Do you love Grayson?
- so so much.

___
___

Okay guys, those were all the questions I was asked. Thank you for asking them!!