stares

i walked into the party, hand in hand with Kian.

The house was so full of students all from our school.

instantly the sound of loud blasting music entered my ears and the smell of sweaty bodies dancing around filled my nose.

people stood around holding red solo cups.

I didn't like alcohol. Or drugs.
I've always felt that you don't need it to have fun.

but I guess because I've always thought that, I've been labeled as the buzzkill at parties.

I've never drank in my entire eighteen years of living. but maybe today that would change.

"heyyy bitch" summer slurred her words as I entered the house.

I met up with Kristina and mostly hung around her. I always do at parties.

she's kind of like me.

She does drink though, but not an excessive amount and she's never been fully drunk.

Kristina and I made our way into the living room and joined all the other people who were dancing around.

A tight black dress hugged my body along with a pair of black heels as I swayed my hips side to side, in sync with the music.

"truth or dare by the pool!" Some random guy shouted and Kristina grabbed my arm, leading me to summers pool in the back yard.

fairy lights were lighting up the area and surprisingly only a few people were hanging around the pool.

I managed to spot a few familiar faces. juanpa was in the pool along with Grayson and... Ethan.

summer was still inside probably drinking with some other girls

Kian was standing by the pool with a bunch of other guys from his football team.

I looked at Ethan shirtless in the pool, only to see that he was staring right back at me already.

there was music playing outside as well so I decided to go into the crowd and start dancing again.

my hands were in the air and my hips moved side to side, not giving a single care about anything in this moment.

I turned around still dancing and saw Ethan. his eyes were still glued on me. And my body.