hope

thalias pov

the rest of Friday's school day went quick and I was now home about to head out to the airport with my mum.

my dad was still at work which is a shame because I wanted to see him before I left, but it's okay.

"You got everything love" my mum asked grabbing her keys from the counter top.

"Yup" i said, popping the 'p' at the end.

We both headed to her car and she started to drive.

I was going to be meeting everyone at the airport around 8pm.

>
later

"hey guys" I yelled as I spotted everyone standing together. everyone except Ethan and Grayson.

I said goodbye to my mom and she left fairly quickly.

"hey girl" Kian said, pulling me into his embrace.

suddenly, i heard a fake cough coming from behind me followed by a deep voice.

"get a fucking room" Ethan spoke.

I turned around to see that both Ethan and Grayson where here now.

it's funny, when he said that he genuinely sounded angry.

"woah, what the fuck" I rambled as I spotted Ethans left arm.

it was now full of tattoos.

he's suddenly got a sleeve tattoo now? Since when?

"you look like a typical bad boy now, riding a motor bike and everything" I chuckled.

This was the first time I've spoken to Ethan since I lashed out on him the other day.

It hasn't been that long since I had stopped talking to him, but it felt like forever. I guess I'll have to talk to him now anyways because of this trip or else everyone will know somethings up.

"do they even mean anything" I asked him.

Everyone had started their own conversations now as we waiting for the speaker to tell us to board our flight.

Ethan and I were standing together while everyone else stood with each other.

"nah" he spoke coldly.

why is he being so rude today?

"you're acting cold today" i spat getting slightly annoyed.

he didn't even say anything back, instead he just walked away from me and went and stood with Dylan.

whatever. I decided to shake it off.

I want to enjoy this trip, with or without Ethan.

>
on the flight

"I'm going to the bathroom" I told kian, getting up from my seat.

I made my way to the airplane bathroom and locked myself in one.

as I opened the door to go back to my seat, I stumbled seeing Ethan blocking my way.

His tall body towered over my tiny one.

"what" I asked politely.

"I'm sorry, for being a dick earlier" he spoke, his voice slightly raspy. It made him sound so sexy.

"snap out of it thalia" I mentally scolded myself.

"it's okay" I muttered.

"you look cute" he said. I was still leaned up against the outside of the bathroom and he was still towering over me.

I watched as his hand slowly made its way to the side of my waist, but he pulled away before even touching me.

I guess he remembered what I told him a few days ago.

he looked away from me and his eyes focused on the ground beneath us; the surface of plane.

I held his chin with my index finger and lifted his face gently so he was looking at me.

Something about him seemed off. He seemed sad. I hate seeing him like this.

"we're good right?" I asked quietly.

"yeah, yeah of course" he spoke quickly. I saw his eyes fill with hope when I asked him that.

I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped both my arms around his neck, and his arms instantly made their way around my waist as I hugged him tight.

I love him. I really do love Ethan.

But I don't think I love him in that way.
think. That's the key word in that sentence.

Then I made my way back to my seat next to kian and enjoyed the rest of my flight.

>
destination

"holyyyy" I spoke, looking at the villa that we were going to be staying at for a week.

It was truly breathtaking.

Hawaii is absolutely gorgeous. The clear, white sand beaches with palm trees slowly swaying from side to side.

Everything about it is perfect.

I put my suitcase away and got changed into a bikini. We were all going to head down to the beach just in front of our villa.

this week is going to be amazing. I can feel it.
___

HEY! I hope y'all liked this chapter. please vote for this story, it would mean so so much to me.

I love you <33