wild

"thalia, ethans here" my moms voice rang through the house.

"send him upstairs mom" i shouted.

a few short moments later, my room door opened and Ethan walked in.

"what's up" he said as he plopped down on my bed, messing up my pink sheets.

"i don't know, I was just thinking today" i spoke.

"i feel like dylan isn't being true to summer and im worried" i continued to say as I laid down next to Ethan.

both our heads were against my headboard and his arm rested around the back of my shoulders. but this was nothing new, it didn't feel uncomfortable.

"yeah he doesn't seem like the kind of dude that wants to be tied down to one chick" he spoke looking up at the ceiling.

"Neither do you, but hey your last relationship lasted like five months. not bad dolan" I chuckled.

"I could make ours last a whole lifetime if you gave me the chance" he smirked.

he then got up from beside me and hovered over my own body. he looked down at me with pure lust laced in his hazel orbs.

both his arms were on either side on my head, holding his built body up.

"E-Ethan what are you doing" i stuttered, not knowing what else to say or do in the moment.

"shhh" he whispered, his head by my neck. i could feel his warm breathe against my soft skin.

i finally found the strength in me and i pushed him off of me.

"Ethan seriously you can't" i spoke with all seriousness.

"you're right, I'm sorry" he said sitting up straight on my bed.

you know that feeling when you don't know what the fuck you're feeling? that's how I feel after that.

it didn't feel right, not at all.

but I'd be lying to myself if I said it didn't feel good, because it did.

But I know my limits, he's just a friend and I'm already with Kian. I could never do that to him. he would be so hurt.

"what's gotten into you all of a sudden" i softly spoke.

there was a short moment of silence between us and the only think heard was the wind howling through my window.

"you're just my favorite" he said.

"my favorite pair of eyes to look into. my favorite name to see pop up on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. Fuck man, you're my favorite everything" he continued to say, but he didn't look at me.

both his arms rested on my bed behind him as he looked up at the plain white roof.

something in me doesn't want to believe him. why would I be his favorite? I mean yeah I've known him all my life but so have so many of our other mutual friends.

"Ethan, you know I'm with Kian. I could never do that to him" I spoke honestly.

I love Kian, with all my heart. I would never want to do anything that would hurt him. he's so amazing to me every single day.

"I just- all I want to know is what's running through your mind when you look at me. do you not feel anything at all?" He said.

"I see you just as a friend Ethan, nothing more" i spoke.

I lied. I don't just see him as a friend. I do have feelings for him that shouldn't be there. It's so fucking horrible and wrong.

so why do I feel this way suddenly?

"Right... just a friend" he spoke with disappointment in his voice.

"Look, I'll stop. It was wrong especially since you're happy with Kian" he said finally looking me in the eyes.

>
ethans pov

"Look, I'll stop. It was wrong especially since you're happy with Kian" I said.

but I lied. I'm not gonna stop.

I know it's selfish of me, because she dating one of my closest friends. but i want her so bad now, I can't stop.

it hurt knowing she only sees me as a friend, but that will soon change.

I guess I've just gotta be subtle, I can't do anything in front of Kian obviously.

after that whole conversation, we went straight back to normal and talked and talked for hours.

It's like, nothing even happened.

>

"What's for dinner mrs Crawford" I said as thalia and I walked into the kitchen.

her dad was still at work, probably working a late night shift again.

"i just ordered pizza today since it's just the three of us, thalias dad is still at work" her mom spoke as the three of us sat on the dinning table.

Thalia and I sat next to each other while her mom sat in front of us.

"so, have you guys made any plans for the summer" her mom, Theresa asked.

"Yeah actually, we were thinking about going to like a beach house for a week" thalia spoke with her soft, quiet voice.

"oh that's a good idea, is it just the two of you.. or?" He mom questioned.

I looked at thalia as her face went red, causing me to smile just to see how embarrassed she looked.

"no no, it's all eight of us mom" she chuckled.

that damn chuckle. fuck.
I don't understand how someone can be so fucking cute and hot at the same time.

she makes me think of things I shouldn't. My thoughts run wild every time I look at her.
___

yayaya how did you guys like this chapter?! feel free to comment and let me know. Vote for the next chapter babes. remember that I love y'all so so much <33