excuse

"so what movie do you wanna watch" kian spoke as we both cuddled up on his bed.

but frankly, i wasn't in the mood to watch a movie. i was in the mood to do.. other things?

"let's not" i whispered, gently grabbing the tv remote out of his hand and placing it next to us on the side table.

"lia" he whispered, and I watched as he swallowed a nervous lump in his throat.

i quickly shut him up by pressing my lips against his own.

I was now fully on top of him, his hands roamed my sides.

this I what I needed. I needed this to remind me all the ways kian can make me feel.

his hands made their way to my ass and he squeezed it lightly as we deepened the kiss. i tugged at the bottom of his shirt, signaling him to take it off.

he obeyed and pulled away for a short moment as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it onto the ground.

i did the same to my shirt and pulled it off, throwing it onto the ground next to his shirt.

his lips connected with mine once again as his hands went to my back, unclipping my black bra.

Suddenly a whole rush of insecurities hit me and I pulled away breathless, my hands covered my chest.

"we don't have to" he softly spoke, looking into my eyes.

"im sorry" i whispered. I felt as if I had led him on and then let him down.

"no, no it's okay" he spoke, kissing me again but gently this time.

I got off of his bed and threw my shirt back on, then I hopped back into the bed and snuggled in his arms once again.

he's so patient, I love that about him.

I thought I was ready to loose my virginity. i thought I wanted to loose it to him.

but for some reason, I just can't let myself go there just yet. something doesn't feel right.

I'm not scared. I know kian would always be gentle and would never hurt me. But I just don't know. I don't know why I'm such a let down.

or maybe i thought that loosing my virginity would help me somehow find my way back to kian again.

But that's not right.

Just because Ethan is on my mind, I can't use kian as an excuse.

"now do you wanna watch a movie?" Kian chuckled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"yes" i laughed nervously.

>
summers pov

"what the fuck is this dylan?" I yelled at him, holding up his phone in my hands.

he was supposed to sleepover tonight, but I don't think he will be after this.

"babe, we're just friends. fucking chill" he spoke casually.

I caught him texting some random girl who apparently went to our school. and the texts didn't seem like they were 'just friends'.

he called her cute and shit and in my books, that's not okay.

If I did the same to him, he would yell at me so much. He always does. he treats me like shit yet I still run back to him.

why? because I'm completely in love with him.

i wanted to cry so bad. but I didn't, because I refuse to act weak in front of him.

he made me feel like I wasn't enough, when really I try to give him the best i can.

I threw his phone back on the bed and it landed roughly next to him.

"why do you keep hurting me like this dylan? Do you even want me or not?" I question, my voice crackling as I was on the verge of crying.

"Not if you keep being jealous like this. fuck no" he replied with a cold tone.

"you called her cute, friends don't do that. You two seem awfully close" I snapped.

"fuck this, I'm out" he muttered as he got up from his bed and started gathering his stuff.

"do you even love me" i spoke softly as he was about to head out the door.

there was a moment of silence, and I never thought those next few words would completely destroy me.

"no, I don't" he spoke and walked out of the door.

he played me. people told me he was a fuckboy and I ignored them.

I thought he could change. But oh, how I was wrong. Old habits don't die easy.

He's been playing me from the start, telling me he loved me when he didn't. What did I ever do to deserve this?

as soon as he left the room, I broke down. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

I gave him my everything and in return I got heart broken by the guy I was so in love with.

I got heartbroken by the guy I'm still so in love with.
___

summer and dylan are over. Not in real life though, they cute as hell!! hope y'all like this chapter! Vote for more please x I love you ❤️