delicate

ethans pov

"why are you heading back early" i casually asked kian who was standing at the door with all his bags packed, the rest of the group surrounding him.

I was the last one awake like always and I woke up to see that Kian was heading back home a few days early.

"you know why" he snapped at me. oh right. i kissed his girlfriend. ex now I assume.

a laugh naturally left my mouth, a laugh filled with attitude and sarcasm. i don't like the dude anymore. he hasn't done anything wrong but I guess I let a girl get in between us.

"you're shallow Ethan, can't believe why I fucking became close to you in the first place" he spoke again.

anger fueled every inch in my body.

"Kian please don't" thalia begged as she saw my face.

i walked towards Kian and Grayson put his hand on my chest. Grayson knows me best out of everyone.

"im not shallow you fuckwit, I just always get what i want. too bad you can't relate" I spoke standing right in his face.

I was taller and much bigger than him, so I towered over him slightly.

without another second passing, his fist was connected to my cheek. and that's what pushed the line for me.

I pushed him against the front door aggressively and threw a punch to his nose. blood instantly started trickling down it.

I could feel the guys pulling me off of him, but it didn't work. For the first few seconds at least.

Eventually they were able to pull me off of him, it was 3 against one in the end.

"bro what the fuck" grayson yelled at me, pushing me back. My vision was blurry, but still from the corner of my eyes I could see the tears rolling down thalias face.

She's very much against violence and even someone raising their voice at her could make her cry.

She's delicate.

But I wasn't the one who started it, it was kian. Which is surprising to be honest. He's not usually the type to fight or get aggressive at all.

I don't think I've ever seen him that mad. She really does mean a lot to him. it's easy to fall in love with her. I can tell.

but I guess I shouldn't have hit back, it was immature. I'm just so used to getting my way that I couldn't stop. I went out of control.

>
two hours after
Kian leaves

it was now like 12pm and the whole house was dead silent. i don't know if everyone knows about what happened between thalia and I, but they probably do.

it was awkward, to say the least. but I don't regret it. I'd do it all over again.

It's not that I wanted thalia to feel shit, i just really wanted to fucking kiss her.

i got up from my bed which had been messy all day and made my way through the cold floor to thalias room.

i knocked on her door twice and heard her weak voice speak up.