complicate

ethans pov

"let's throw a party just before summer break" i suggested.

"no alcohol please guys" thalia was quick to chime in.

"what's the fun without alcohol though" summer whined.

I agreed with summer. alcohol can be fun once in a while, even though literally all of us are underage.

"you don't need that shit to have fun" thalia spoke.

"you don't have to drink it, let the rest of us have fun" i snickered, not trying to be mean but it came off that way.

"you think I can't have fun?" She smirked at me.

"I know you can't" i replied, smirking right back at her.

"watch me then, when's the party?" She asked.

My eyes scanned around our group, and they landed on Kian.

He was standing and leaning across the wall of the skate park that we were all in. His arms crossed tightly over his chest.

the man was eyeing me the fuck out. honestly, if looks could kill.

It was odd though, he hadn't said a single word.

maybe she told him about what I did.

"let's make it tomorrow night at mine" summer spoke excitedly. her parents are never home anyways, they're always on business trips and shit.

"I'll get on the invites" Grayson spoke.

everybody at our school would turn up, I know it. especially the girls, oh how'd they do anything to get with me.

Cocky, I know. But it's true.

Knowing the fact that I'm single, so many of the girls drool over me.

But I don't want someone like that. I don't want someone who's all over me for the attention.

i grabbed my skateboard and went off to skate along with the boys while the girls sat together in the corner.

skating usually helps me think straight. it helps me clear my head a bit. It's like my own escape.

But not today. Even skating didn't help.

Every now and then, id look at thalia. I can't keep my eyes off of her.

the funny thing is, that I don't even feel guilty. I probably should and I know I'm a total dick for feeling this way, but I can't help it.

she's so fucking... everything.

I don't know if it's just lust, the things that I feel for her.

Or if it's actual and genuine attraction.

But whatever it is, I know that I want her.

am I willing to loose a good friendship over her though? fuck yeah.

>
summers pov